RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: exercising the right to remain silent

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2009
      > I have been thinking to keep this on a simple verbal level. I can
      > always serve them my notice if they continue.
      >
      > Can anything I say be used against me?
      > If Y->I better stay quiet.
      > If N->Put it in writing. I don't volunteer to testify.
      >
      > This should help me stay quiet while sleep deprived.
      >
      > Are there any other core issues? Frog Farmer? Anything else to do at
      > the initial moment of confrontation?

      I think you may be onto something with the Quiet Man routine. I start
      by asserting my own authority by questioning any authority proposed to
      belong to anyone else, especially if they are claiming it over me. The
      last time I asked one of these actors who he was, and he replied with a
      corporate office title instead of his first name and surname, I merely
      said, "I don't think so!" He was shocked speechless so I told him we
      could ask his boss, and when I asked, "are you the boss" to one of those
      there, I was told, "no, he is!" indicating the scruffiest of the troupe.
      I've posted the whole story before, but the bottom line was nobody
      refuted me when I contended that they were NOT the officeholders they
      thought they were. And they lied, in front of witnesses. Nothing ever
      came of it.

      I like this line: "Put it in writing so I can show my attorney". But
      that point is only reached with a qualified actor, not a fraudulent
      usurper like Barry Soetoro.

      Remember, you have a right to have an attorney present for any
      "in-custody interrogation". That means even ONE question. So if the
      answer to "am I free to go?" is "no" then you don't have to answer
      ANYTHING.

      And if the answer is "yes", you just walk away.