Re: When GMAC goes bankrupt, Chapter 11 -- can a note holder recover his title?

  • mn_chicago
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, falconfield@... wrote:

      > I tried to contact mn_chicago off list. He has posted 2 times
      > since I emailed him privately. I will assume do to the possibility
      > of security software my emails never made it to his inbox.

      Your e-mails to me were received and ignored.

      > I wanted to  see how mn_chicago would explain how a
      > lender "unlawfully" converts promissory note into a negotiable
      > instrument.  By definition a promissory note is a negotiable
      > instrument.

      The gist of your e-mail was to have me prove to you what
      I had stated. I owe you no such obligation.

      > I do not believe that a mortgage banker would originate or buy
      > a mortgage/note if they could not sell it to someone else.

      You maintain a litany of beliefs that so not reconcile with
      reality. However, it is not up to me to rush in and fill the
      vacuum of that which you are unaware and have been content to
      accept as reality, and then cast a judgmental light in the
      direction of those you think fail to see what little you know.

      Frankly, I just don't care for your attitude, just like
      some people do not sit well with you, as you already asserted.

      Move on.