Queue for ff response - with attachment

  • Q
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2009
      --- In tips_and_tricks@ yahoogroups. com, john allen <jallen89@.. .>
      wrote:

      >> Anyone is invited to queue the entirety
      >> of the response, it will be appreciated.
      >>

      >Maybe it is just me, but do you have any
      >idea about what it is you are doing?

      That's pretty much my take also. What you are writing is gobbledegook and legally meaningless. Most obvious is that you fail to state a claim for which relief can be granted. The best I can decipher is that "(SS# WITH DASHES) dba (FICTION PARTYS NAME)" is some reference to a "strawman", which is a dead end street and will get you nowhere. Either get a real lawyer to write a proper notice, making all required legal points, or send nothing. Sending this mess will likely put you in a worse legal position than you are in now, conclusively placing you into the "Tax Protestor" file. [Moderator/Bear: I think Philo means the modern day equivalent of tax protestor; tax defier.]You need to learn more or get competent help. I say this with concern for your well-being, not to ridicule or criticize you. You asked for opinions, and you are getting them, be wise enough to do the right thing.
      (not a lawyer, just my opinion, your mileage may vary)