RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Queue for ff response - with attachment

  • Jim Stiner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2009
      > Anyone is invited to queue the entirety
      > of the response, it will be appreciated.

      I sent you an email telling you that I would not submit that letter.

      I would send a notice and demand.

      Jim
    • gary
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2009
        Without getting into the rest of it, the IRS (having its own collection statutes and regulations) is exempt from the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and I would guess from having anything to do with the Truth in Lending statutes.

        It would be interesting if the IRS ever starts using outside collection agencies (I believe there was a plan to do that) as those agencies WOULD be subject to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

        Gary

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2009
          > > Anyone is invited to queue the entirety
          > > of the response, it will be appreciated.
          >
          > Maybe it is just me, but do you have any
          > idea about what it is you are doing?

          I wasn't going to post on this, but since you asked, I wonder the same.
          Also, I don't try to fix someone's homework the night before class. My
          first impression was that there were too many typos and misspellings,
          and I charge for doing that kind of document repair.

          I don't think I'd ever write and send such a thing. I mean, after the
          fall of the Soviet Union, wasn't it entirely possible to avoid the
          Commissar?

          The writing tells me a lot of assumptions are being made, ones I could
          not bring myself to make. Did the author read Larken Rose's book?

          Does the author know of and understand the Kahre case? It's way too
          much for me to explain now. I'm in a different reality and have been
          for years. I don't grant anyone legitimacy when they claim special
          powers they say I don't have. If they can prove they have it, that
          might be different, but so far, it's all been fraud. And here don't we
          have a response to an unsigned piece of paper? Nobody to address, just
          a form for confession.

          > There is no way of knowing if you have signed
          > any form obligating you to the IRS. There is
          > no way of knowing what you are specifically
          > addressing, other than everything but the
          > proverbial kitchen sink.
          >
          > You fail to state if you are a taxpayer.

          Must one state it if one acts as one?

          > Less is more, but there needs to be clarity,
          > more or less.

          And that was way too much for me.

          Sorry.

        • Q
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2009
            --- In tips_and_tricks@ yahoogroups. com, john allen <jallen89@.. .>
            wrote:

            >> Anyone is invited to queue the entirety
            >> of the response, it will be appreciated.
            >>

            >Maybe it is just me, but do you have any
            >idea about what it is you are doing?

            That's pretty much my take also. What you are writing is gobbledegook and legally meaningless. Most obvious is that you fail to state a claim for which relief can be granted. The best I can decipher is that "(SS# WITH DASHES) dba (FICTION PARTYS NAME)" is some reference to a "strawman", which is a dead end street and will get you nowhere. Either get a real lawyer to write a proper notice, making all required legal points, or send nothing. Sending this mess will likely put you in a worse legal position than you are in now, conclusively placing you into the "Tax Protestor" file. [Moderator/Bear: I think Philo means the modern day equivalent of tax protestor; tax defier.]You need to learn more or get competent help. I say this with concern for your well-being, not to ridicule or criticize you. You asked for opinions, and you are getting them, be wise enough to do the right thing.
            (not a lawyer, just my opinion, your mileage may vary)