A Tremendous Sword for Use in Any Fight

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2008

      I've been reading the Book of Numbers in the Scriptures aloud to myself and I came across a tremendous weapon to use in any fight with  the government. I wrote an article about this and posted it at my blog here: http://legalbearsblog.com. I called the article A Tremendous Sword for Use in Any Fight. To find it, look on the left hand side in the "recent articles" area.

      Phone Contact: 970-692-2324

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com

      www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irs-armory.com www.freedivorceforms.net

      www.cantheydothat.com (a free lien evaluation) Send an email to:

      tips_and_tricks-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join Tips & Tricks for Court Group

    • dee ru
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2009
        Barack,Has done us a favor. For those looking for the information you need, he has opened the door of the secret government for us to access. For now the Freedom of Information Act's government exemption has been lifted. This of course means for all of you who wish to access information which has been restricted can now run process on those agencies and force the information out of them. I find this door of opportunity well worth the effort and it may shut down again. Let it not pass by if needed!Quote:Obama called the Freedom of Information Act "perhaps the most powerful instrument we have for making our government honest and transparent, and for holding it accountable." and,"For a long time now, there has been too much secrecy in this city. The old rules said that if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American people, then it should not be disclosed," Obama said. "That era is now over. Starting today, every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information, but those who seek to make it known."
      • Jake
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2009
          > ". . . Starting today, every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information, but those who seek to make it known."

          Yeah - except for information about him.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2009
            > > ". . . Starting today, every agency and department should know that
            > this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to
            > withhold information, but those who seek to make it known."
            >
            > Yeah -�except for information about�him.

            Can't say that until you've tried, right? Maybe now that he's in power,
            if not lawfully in "office", he'll decide it doesn't matter if more
            people know the truth. It's obvious that Boobus Amerikanski doesn't
            care for details, only immediate gratification. Maybe those sealed
            records will open for the ones who use the system to get them; we'll
            have to wait and see, won't we?

            You have to love the hypocritical pronouncements of these criminal
            presidents we've had for so long. Their words most always support MY
            positions, such as Bush's talk about "freedom" and "rights". I collect
            their statements just to throw in the face of any of the minions who
            might come against me. Who can argue with the president?! So now Barry
            Soetoro wants transparency. We shall see. "Shall" here means "may"!

          • rhgusn
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 24, 2009
              I agree with Frog Farmer.  Show me the Executive Order and a few successful requests for information.  I have no doubt that there are bureaucrats in many departments and agencies who know how to delay and stonewall until another administration change.