The Hearing Date is January 2nd 2009 at 09:30 AM in Albany NY

  • William Moral Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008

      As I stated in my last posts on the subject, I am very grateful to all who came to our rescue via your Donations, and now the Deadlines have been set as to our Application for Interlocutory Appeal (Docket #24) which per the USCA2 Mandate (Docket #29) is to be construed as objections to USMJ order (Docket #23), and on December 3rd 2008 the Government Attorney filed their Response (Docket #31), stating among other things that "… plaintiffs' assertions that statements by attorneys in an unrelated court proceeding can somehow alter long-standing law codified in the United States Code is ludicrous."  Of course, the argument that the US Attorney has referred to as "ludicrous" is set forth on our site at http://www.greenes.us/notanagency.html

      Be that as it may, on December 10th we submitted our "Response To The United States' Response To Plaintiffs' Objections Leading To The United States Court Of Appeals September 29th 2008 Mandate And Our Right To A Proper Party In Our Suit And Our Subsequent Request For A Hearing Date" which is Docket #32.

      Please take a moment to look at this Docket #32 because, per the USCA2 Mandate (Docket #29), the documents and more will be Heard January 2nd  2009 at 09:30 AM in Albany before Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn, which will be considered on the submission of the motion papers, only. No oral arguments will be entertained. If the District Court rules in our favor, we will be accepting Joiners at that time.

      If the District Court does not rule in our favor without dismissing the case, we will be filing for yet another Application for Interlocutory Appeal at that time.  If, on the other hand, the District Court does not rule in our favor and dismisses our case at the same time, we will be filing the regular form of what people think of as an Appeal.  Either way, it will cost us yet another $455.00, so we ask you to pray that the District Court rules in our favor, so we can simply end this battle over a Proper Party and therefore be able to accept all Joiners at that time and proceed with the case against the IRS.

      Blessings,

      Bill