11/29/08 Update on Case No. 1:08-cv-0820 and 08-04726-cv

  • William Moral Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008

      As some may know, we have come before the United States District Court (USDC) for Northern New York in the spirit and intent that there is nothing so wrong with our government that what is right with our government can't correct have further submitted that the United States of America was created as a Judeo-Christian Nation[1] and supported the same by presenting the historical context of the formation of our Nation as a "Christian nation" (Docket Nos. 1 and 6 �� 91-140[2]&[3]) as well as to have presented other historical reference (Docket Nos. 1 and 6 �� 141-144) of the Talmud which supports our belief that the council or Sanhedrin in fact tried the good Rabbi Yeshu Ben Yosef (Jahushuwah) for commanding His followers to not pay taxes when those taxes go to pay for things which are not in compliance with the Laws of the Creator ,[4] and we are now in the battle over the subject of the IRS not being a proper party as an Agency of our Government in which "Jurisdiction is conferred upon District courts by 18 U.S.C. �� 241, 1001, 1341, 1344(2), 1346, 1621, 1622, & 2113 in terms of the major fraud upon the Plaintiffs as well as all other Americans and by 18 U.S.C. � 1031 upon the United States, �" and our entire case to date is presented at http://www.greenes.us/civildocket.html

      On November 25th 2008 the United States District Court (USDC) for Northern New York Docketed our 11/24/08 REQUEST for a Hearing Date Regarding the United States Court of Appeals (USCA) September 29, 2008 Mandate (Docket #29) and Our Right to a Proper Party in Our Suit as Docket #30.  Then, on November 26th 2008, the USDC set the Deadlines as to Docket #24, which was our Application for Interlocutory Appeal, which per the USCA September 29th 2008 Mandate, Docketed as Docket #29, the USDC is to construe as objections to US Magistrate Judge's Order Docketed as Docket #23, and, well, it appears that our Application for Interlocutory Appeal (Docket #24) is being treated by the USDC as a Motion because the November 26th 2008 Docket Entry indicates that a "Response to [the] Motion [is] due by 12/12/2008.  [With the] Motion Hearing set for 1/2/2009 09:30 AM in Albany before Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn. This motion will be considered on the submission of the motion papers, only. No oral arguments will be entertained. (sas) (Entered: 11/26/2008 )"

      As a background, on September 29th 2008 the USCA issued it's Mandate and the following week I had asked the Clerk for the USDC how this was to be handled, following which I was told that they had not received the Mandate, and following which I contacted the Clerk for the USCA and had asked that another copy be sent to the USDC.  After that, I remained silent and watched as this MANDATE of USCA was not even Docketed until October 23rd 2008 .  This was followed by the November 18th 2008 Docketing statement that "Motions No Longer Referred: 10 MOTION Preliminary Injunctive Relief pursuant to L.R. 7.1(b)(1)."

      If you will remember, in connection with our case we have submitted many Exhibits, including one example of the documents submitted to the United States Senate Finance Committee Meeting which was later suppressed (Exhibit 3), following which it was publically announced that WTP Petitions were being responded to with enforcement actions (Exhibit 4), following which retaliatory enforcement acts essentially meant to overthrow the Constitution has even been perpetrated upon this Court in which falsified damages/evidence admitted to not once[5] but twice (Exhibit 70[6]) the US Attorneys was used to involve others from the US Department of Justice to deprive us of our natural Rights, and although peonage is unconstitutional in the context of Article 1 � 2(3) and an Article 1 � 8(1) pursuant to Article 1 � 9(4) and criminal in the context of 18 USC � 1581 and 42 USC � 1994 Plaintiffs not once (Docket No. 3) but twice (Docket No. 3) have been denied Injunctive Relief to allow us to return to work so that we can begin to pay our bills again and feed ourselves and our son as the case proceeds.[7]  And, as a matter of the paperwork submitted, on November 24th 2008 we finally were moved to submit our REQUEST for a Hearing Date Regarding the United States Court of Appeals September 29, 2008 Mandate and Our Right to a Proper Party in Our Suit, which was Docketed as Docket #30.

      One of the people (Macwildstar macwildstar@...) who operates one of the legal forums we participate presented something of a synopsis of our suit which was also reposted on other forums as well.  His (Mac's) message is presented below.

      Blessings,

      Bill