RE: [tips_and_tricks] Eric, WhoRU makes my points on US Citizenship

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 13, 2008
      > Dear Sir:
      >
      > I have gotten rid of a social number that had been
      > "assigned" to me AND MUCH MORE.

      Me too!

      > Contact LB Bork.

      > After completing the process he has intricately
      > developed, I am no longer in the system.

      There is more than one "system". And more than one way to skin a cat,
      some more intricately developed than others.

      > To back this
      > statement up, after completing the process, I removed
      > the state issued plates on my car and put on my own
      > private vanity plates. I dealt with a Illinois State
      > Trooper and gave her my paperwork. She did not issue
      > a ticket to me. (I had a busted fuel line on Hwy
      > 57?). At 2:00am downtown Milwaukee a radar detector
      > in the car went off. ONE car was behind me, NO ONE
      > ELSE AROUND. The detector quit beeping. I looked
      > behind me to see the car heading for an exit ramp. I
      > had been through Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri,
      > Arkansas, Iowa and Kansas.

      This is all true for me as well, but I never equated it to having
      anything to do with having any number. That issue never came up for me.
      I do not see the link between the two propositions. What do they have
      to do with each other?

      > This is just the START.
      >
      > LB is the most thorough, knowledgeable, and honorable
      > person dealing with correcting one's position I have
      > spoken to. Do with this what you will.

      "Dealing"? I wonder how LB is capable of determining anyone else's
      "position" when most people are not capable of articulating their own.

      And how does he prevent people from "uncorrecting" their positions,
      since they never understood it before meeting LB? How do they proceed
      after they leave LB's guidance? Most cases I've seen, "freed slaves"
      often return to the slave quarters for food and shelter, after a very
      short time, by making ink impressions on new pieces of paper offered to
      them for that purpose.
    • gary
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 13, 2008
        None of these has anything to do with an individual human withdrawing from
        the SS system by getting rid of the SSN assigned to them and having the SS
        account with their name and that number expunged from the SSA.

        These are about agreements between governments, state employees being
        withdrawn from the social security PAYMENT system (they still have their
        SSNs).

        I don't see anything in 301.6109-1(d) that states anyone can withdraw from
        SS. There is something that says an acceptance agent can terminate his
        agreement, but that has nothing to do with an individual withdrawing from
        SS.

        Gary

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 14, 2008
            The analogy is not quite accurate. When you contract with LLoyd's for the
            insurance they issue a policy (insurance contract) and a number is assigned
            to that POLICY, not your name. If you get another policy from them, it will
            have a different policy number. When you stop paying LLoyd's, they will
            terminate your policy and mark it "terminated for non-payment", if you
            cancel, they will mark the file "cancelled by insured"? Yes, they will
            probably keep it for their records but if you want the policy again, you
            will have to make application for it and a new policy will be issued and a
            new number will be assigned. You will not be allowed to just start up the
            old policy with the old number.

            The biggest difference is that with SS you cannot cancel it (that is what we
            are discussing, can you cancel the SS contract and have a check on that
            number say something like "cancelled by request"), the policy stays active
            and in force at all times. You may choose not to apply for benefits, but
            the SSA expects payments whenever you are paid unless payment to you is
            exempt (such as state employees).

            Gary