Eric, WhoRU makes my points on US Citizenship

  • mr.Bill Ashlock
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 12, 2008
      Dear Sir:

      I have gotten rid of a social number that had been
      "assigned" to me AND MUCH MORE.

      Contact LB Bork.

      After completing the process he has intricately
      developed, I am no longer in the system. To back this
      statement up, after completing the process, I removed
      the state issued plates on my car and put on my own
      private vanity plates. I dealt with a Illinois State
      Trooper and gave her my paperwork. She did not issue
      a ticket to me. (I had a busted fuel line on Hwy
      57?). At 2:00am downtown Milwaukee a radar detector
      in the car went off. ONE car was behind me, NO ONE
      ELSE AROUND. The detector quit beeping. I looked
      behind me to see the car heading for an exit ramp. I
      had been through Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri,
      Arkansas, Iowa and Kansas.

      This is just the START.

      LB is the most thorough, knowledgeable, and honorable
      person dealing with correcting one's position I have
      spoken to. Do with this what you will.

      Sarah Marie

      --- gary <gary2666@...> wrote:

      > If the Social Security "contract" is voidable, and
      > if "voidable" means one
      > can make some type of application and have the SSN
      > that the SSA assigned to
      > you no longer be associated with you, I would be
      > very interested in knowing
      > the procedure to do that. Along with that
      > procedure, it would be helpful to
      > be able to see at least one case where it was
      > accomplished. After all, if
      > there is a procedure to do it, it must certainly
      > have been done many times
      > and there should be many cases available.
    • JcP
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 12, 2008
        1. Under the provisions set forth as a result of Public Agencies Opposed to Social Security Entrapment v. Heckler, 613 F Supp 558 (D.C. Cal 1985), at page 575, “The Secretary of Health and Human Services is hereby ORDERED to accept the notifications of withdrawal properly tendered to her.”
        2. Process of removal from the Social Security Program pursuant to 20 CFR Chapter III, Section 404.1905.
        3. Treasury Regulation 301.6109-1(d) allows one to withdraw from this activity and states specifically:  “Individuals who are ineligible for or do not wish to participate in the benefits of the social security program shall nevertheless obtain a social security number if they are required to furnish such a number pursuant to paragraph (b) of this section.”

          Paragraph (b) is for those persons desiring to file a statement or return or those persons who are (under paragraph (a) engaged in a trade or business within theUnited States .

        4. In further review of the Compilation of the Social Security Laws, 98th Congress, 2nd Session, Committee Print through 1984, pages 397 and 398 will fully detail the facts concerning the construction of the terms “State” and “United States” in subparagraphs (A) contained prima facia evidence that the Social Security Act of the 74th Congress, Session 1, August 14, 1935, as recorded in Chapter 531 of the United States Statutes as Large, was and is intended to operate “within the Federal United States ONLY” (per definition).

        5. The federal courts have ruled that private sector solicitors may not obtain social security numbers until they comport their solicitations to comply with disclosure requirements of the Privacy Act, including informing customers of the voluntary nature of such disclosure, the source of authority for requesting such disclosure, and possible uses to which disclosed numbers might be put.

          Yeager v. Hackensack Water Co., 615 F.Supp.1087 (1985).
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 13, 2008
          > Dear Sir:
          >
          > I have gotten rid of a social number that had been
          > "assigned" to me AND MUCH MORE.

          Me too!

          > Contact LB Bork.

          > After completing the process he has intricately
          > developed, I am no longer in the system.

          There is more than one "system". And more than one way to skin a cat,
          some more intricately developed than others.

          > To back this
          > statement up, after completing the process, I removed
          > the state issued plates on my car and put on my own
          > private vanity plates. I dealt with a Illinois State
          > Trooper and gave her my paperwork. She did not issue
          > a ticket to me. (I had a busted fuel line on Hwy
          > 57?). At 2:00am downtown Milwaukee a radar detector
          > in the car went off. ONE car was behind me, NO ONE
          > ELSE AROUND. The detector quit beeping. I looked
          > behind me to see the car heading for an exit ramp. I
          > had been through Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri,
          > Arkansas, Iowa and Kansas.

          This is all true for me as well, but I never equated it to having
          anything to do with having any number. That issue never came up for me.
          I do not see the link between the two propositions. What do they have
          to do with each other?

          > This is just the START.
          >
          > LB is the most thorough, knowledgeable, and honorable
          > person dealing with correcting one's position I have
          > spoken to. Do with this what you will.

          "Dealing"? I wonder how LB is capable of determining anyone else's
          "position" when most people are not capable of articulating their own.

          And how does he prevent people from "uncorrecting" their positions,
          since they never understood it before meeting LB? How do they proceed
          after they leave LB's guidance? Most cases I've seen, "freed slaves"
          often return to the slave quarters for food and shelter, after a very
          short time, by making ink impressions on new pieces of paper offered to
          them for that purpose.
        • gary
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 13, 2008
            None of these has anything to do with an individual human withdrawing from
            the SS system by getting rid of the SSN assigned to them and having the SS
            account with their name and that number expunged from the SSA.

            These are about agreements between governments, state employees being
            withdrawn from the social security PAYMENT system (they still have their
            SSNs).

            I don't see anything in 301.6109-1(d) that states anyone can withdraw from
            SS. There is something that says an acceptance agent can terminate his
            agreement, but that has nothing to do with an individual withdrawing from
            SS.

            Gary

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 14, 2008
                The analogy is not quite accurate. When you contract with LLoyd's for the
                insurance they issue a policy (insurance contract) and a number is assigned
                to that POLICY, not your name. If you get another policy from them, it will
                have a different policy number. When you stop paying LLoyd's, they will
                terminate your policy and mark it "terminated for non-payment", if you
                cancel, they will mark the file "cancelled by insured"? Yes, they will
                probably keep it for their records but if you want the policy again, you
                will have to make application for it and a new policy will be issued and a
                new number will be assigned. You will not be allowed to just start up the
                old policy with the old number.

                The biggest difference is that with SS you cannot cancel it (that is what we
                are discussing, can you cancel the SS contract and have a check on that
                number say something like "cancelled by request"), the policy stays active
                and in force at all times. You may choose not to apply for benefits, but
                the SSA expects payments whenever you are paid unless payment to you is
                exempt (such as state employees).

                Gary