Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re:Eric, WhoRU makes my points on US Citizenship

  • gary
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
      If the Social Security "contract" is voidable, and if "voidable" means one
      can make some type of application and have the SSN that the SSA assigned to
      you no longer be associated with you, I would be very interested in knowing
      the procedure to do that.  Along with that procedure, it would be helpful to
      be able to see at least one case where it was accomplished.  After all, if
      there is a procedure to do it, it must certainly have been done many times
      and there should be many cases available.

      I have heard people say, and have seen many posts over the years that claim
      this can be done, but I have never seen one verifiable case.  If anyone can
      show such a case, I would appreciate it.

      Bear has asked that I state how much time I have spent looking for the one case where someone has had the SSN assigned to them by the SSA disassociated from that person and their SS "account" expunged from the SSA system at their request.

      It would be difficult to estimate the total time as it was not all done at once.  It has been about 15 years since I heard this could allegedly be done and I have probably put in a few hours of searching each time I see it mentioned on a discussion forum.  The searching was a much more intense when I could still afford access to some of the legal databases where I was doing other research. If I had to guess, I would say at least 50 hours in total.

      That may or may not be a lot of hours (or maybe that is a lot of hours and I am just not very good at it) over that many years, but if this could be done by merely following a procedure or making some type of application, one would think (from all the people on lists like this expressing their desire to do it) that there would be hundreds, if not thousands of such cases floating around to be easily found.

      In addition to searching for these alleged cases myself, every time someone says it can be done, I ask for a verifiable case and have never had anyone show such a case.  Keep in mind that the people I ask for a case have not stated that they have researched and found how someone SHOULD/COULD do it, or that it MIGHT work, they state it as an accomplished fact.  If it is so, let's see it.  My question remains to all the people on this list who have expressed a desire to be without the SSN assigned to their name, have any of you ever actually done it?

      I know a number of people who won't use the SSN assigned to them by the SSA,
      but an inquiry to the SSA will still show that number assigned to that
      person.

      Gary
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 12, 2008
        Dear Sir:

        I have gotten rid of a social number that had been
        "assigned" to me AND MUCH MORE.

        Contact LB Bork.

        After completing the process he has intricately
        developed, I am no longer in the system. To back this
        statement up, after completing the process, I removed
        the state issued plates on my car and put on my own
        private vanity plates. I dealt with a Illinois State
        Trooper and gave her my paperwork. She did not issue
        a ticket to me. (I had a busted fuel line on Hwy
        57?). At 2:00am downtown Milwaukee a radar detector
        in the car went off. ONE car was behind me, NO ONE
        ELSE AROUND. The detector quit beeping. I looked
        behind me to see the car heading for an exit ramp. I
        had been through Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri,
        Arkansas, Iowa and Kansas.

        This is just the START.

        LB is the most thorough, knowledgeable, and honorable
        person dealing with correcting one's position I have
        spoken to. Do with this what you will.

        Sarah Marie

        --- gary <gary2666@...> wrote:

        > If the Social Security "contract" is voidable, and
        > if "voidable" means one
        > can make some type of application and have the SSN
        > that the SSA assigned to
        > you no longer be associated with you, I would be
        > very interested in knowing
        > the procedure to do that. Along with that
        > procedure, it would be helpful to
        > be able to see at least one case where it was
        > accomplished. After all, if
        > there is a procedure to do it, it must certainly
        > have been done many times
        > and there should be many cases available.
      • JcP
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 12, 2008
          1. Under the provisions set forth as a result of Public Agencies Opposed to Social Security Entrapment v. Heckler, 613 F Supp 558 (D.C. Cal 1985), at page 575, “The Secretary of Health and Human Services is hereby ORDERED to accept the notifications of withdrawal properly tendered to her.”
          2. Process of removal from the Social Security Program pursuant to 20 CFR Chapter III, Section 404.1905.
          3. Treasury Regulation 301.6109-1(d) allows one to withdraw from this activity and states specifically:  “Individuals who are ineligible for or do not wish to participate in the benefits of the social security program shall nevertheless obtain a social security number if they are required to furnish such a number pursuant to paragraph (b) of this section.”

            Paragraph (b) is for those persons desiring to file a statement or return or those persons who are (under paragraph (a) engaged in a trade or business within theUnited States .

          4. In further review of the Compilation of the Social Security Laws, 98th Congress, 2nd Session, Committee Print through 1984, pages 397 and 398 will fully detail the facts concerning the construction of the terms “State” and “United States” in subparagraphs (A) contained prima facia evidence that the Social Security Act of the 74th Congress, Session 1, August 14, 1935, as recorded in Chapter 531 of the United States Statutes as Large, was and is intended to operate “within the Federal United States ONLY” (per definition).

          5. The federal courts have ruled that private sector solicitors may not obtain social security numbers until they comport their solicitations to comply with disclosure requirements of the Privacy Act, including informing customers of the voluntary nature of such disclosure, the source of authority for requesting such disclosure, and possible uses to which disclosed numbers might be put.

            Yeager v. Hackensack Water Co., 615 F.Supp.1087 (1985).
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 13, 2008
            > Dear Sir:
            >
            > I have gotten rid of a social number that had been
            > "assigned" to me AND MUCH MORE.

            Me too!

            > Contact LB Bork.

            > After completing the process he has intricately
            > developed, I am no longer in the system.

            There is more than one "system". And more than one way to skin a cat,
            some more intricately developed than others.

            > To back this
            > statement up, after completing the process, I removed
            > the state issued plates on my car and put on my own
            > private vanity plates. I dealt with a Illinois State
            > Trooper and gave her my paperwork. She did not issue
            > a ticket to me. (I had a busted fuel line on Hwy
            > 57?). At 2:00am downtown Milwaukee a radar detector
            > in the car went off. ONE car was behind me, NO ONE
            > ELSE AROUND. The detector quit beeping. I looked
            > behind me to see the car heading for an exit ramp. I
            > had been through Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri,
            > Arkansas, Iowa and Kansas.

            This is all true for me as well, but I never equated it to having
            anything to do with having any number. That issue never came up for me.
            I do not see the link between the two propositions. What do they have
            to do with each other?

            > This is just the START.
            >
            > LB is the most thorough, knowledgeable, and honorable
            > person dealing with correcting one's position I have
            > spoken to. Do with this what you will.

            "Dealing"? I wonder how LB is capable of determining anyone else's
            "position" when most people are not capable of articulating their own.

            And how does he prevent people from "uncorrecting" their positions,
            since they never understood it before meeting LB? How do they proceed
            after they leave LB's guidance? Most cases I've seen, "freed slaves"
            often return to the slave quarters for food and shelter, after a very
            short time, by making ink impressions on new pieces of paper offered to
            them for that purpose.
          • gary
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 13, 2008
              None of these has anything to do with an individual human withdrawing from
              the SS system by getting rid of the SSN assigned to them and having the SS
              account with their name and that number expunged from the SSA.

              These are about agreements between governments, state employees being
              withdrawn from the social security PAYMENT system (they still have their
              SSNs).

              I don't see anything in 301.6109-1(d) that states anyone can withdraw from
              SS. There is something that says an acceptance agent can terminate his
              agreement, but that has nothing to do with an individual withdrawing from
              SS.

              Gary

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 14, 2008
                  The analogy is not quite accurate. When you contract with LLoyd's for the
                  insurance they issue a policy (insurance contract) and a number is assigned
                  to that POLICY, not your name. If you get another policy from them, it will
                  have a different policy number. When you stop paying LLoyd's, they will
                  terminate your policy and mark it "terminated for non-payment", if you
                  cancel, they will mark the file "cancelled by insured"? Yes, they will
                  probably keep it for their records but if you want the policy again, you
                  will have to make application for it and a new policy will be issued and a
                  new number will be assigned. You will not be allowed to just start up the
                  old policy with the old number.

                  The biggest difference is that with SS you cannot cancel it (that is what we
                  are discussing, can you cancel the SS contract and have a check on that
                  number say something like "cancelled by request"), the policy stays active
                  and in force at all times. You may choose not to apply for benefits, but
                  the SSA expects payments whenever you are paid unless payment to you is
                  exempt (such as state employees).

                  Gary