FW: ft is Putting his Money Where his Racist Mouth Is

  • Frank Taucher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2003

      -----Original Message-----
      From: jd.consultants@... [mailto:jd.consultants@...]
      Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 03:13 AM
      To: taucher@...; LEGS@...; cornforthseminar@...
      Cc: thestateofwashington@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [JAIL-SoundOff] ft is Putting his Money Where his Racist Mouth Is

      Of some relevant interest? While reading the CONGRESSIONAL RECORD of the House, dated June 13, 1967, on page 15641 I see, in the third column begins a discussion (through page 15646) where it explicitly states:
      THE 14TH AMENDMENT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
         The purported 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is and should be held to be ineffective, invalid, null, void and unconstitutional for the following reasons:
      1.  The Joint Resolution proposing said Amendment was not submitted to or adopted by a Constitutional Congress.  Article I Section 3 and Article V of the U.S. 'Constitution'
      2.  The Joint Resolution was not submitted to the President for his approval. Article I Section 7.
      3. The proposed 14th Amendment was rejected by more than one-fourth of all the States then in the Union, and it was never ratified by thre-fourths of al the States in the Union.  Article V.
      ...pg 15644 (first column) No one can contend that the Reconstruction Acts were ever upheld as being valid and constitutional.
      (second column) ...Congress passed an emergency Act (Act March 27, 1868. 15 Stat. at L. 44)(which) placed the Reconstruction Acts beyond judicial recourse and avoided test of constitutionality.
      ...pg 15645 (first column- top)  Those Reconstruction Acts of Congress and all acts and things unlawfully done thereunder were in violation of Article IV, Section 4 of the  U.S. Constitution which required the United States to guarantee every State in the Union a republican form of government.  They violated Article I Section 3 and Article V...
      (below) From all of the above documented historic facts,  it is inescapable that the 14th Amendment never was validly adopted as an article of the Constitution, that it has no legal effect, and it should be declared by the Courts to be unconstitutional, and therefore null, void, and of no effect.
      THE CONSTITUTION STRIKES THE 14th AMENDMENT WITH NULLITY...
      ... pg 15646, (center column)  The Constitution make it the sworn duty of the judges to uphold the Constitution which strikes with nullity the 14th Amendment..."The framers of the constitution contemplated the instrument as a rule for the government of courts, as well as of the legislature."
      "Why does a judge swear to discharge his duties agreeably to the constitution of the United States, if that constitution forms no rule for his government?"
      "If such be the real state of things, that is worse than solemn mockery.  To prescribe or to take this oath, becomes equally a crime."...
      Only an aroused public sentiment in favor of preserving the Constitution and our institutions and freedoms under constitutional government, and the future security of our country, will  break the political barrier which now prevents judicial consideration of the unconstitutionality of the 14th amendment.

      Look it up!

      God bless Americans,
       Don
                                         My 2-Step Philosophy:
      1.  Always Pursue Truth - Unless Something Better comes along.
      2. There is No Deception so great as -- Self-Deception
                       Question your deep convictions -- see # 1.

      taucher@...>
      Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 02:18:33 -0500

      hi mark r. "financial conflict of interest" ferrit bsEE "prevaricator" scl JD "the destroyer" etc. mcl

      i have never been accused of having a "racist mouth", as you put it, by anyone

      your answer thus follows it normal pattern in that it obfuscates

      you and your attorney brethren are unable to deny that you, and they, do not seek to rape the People of this country and to enslave the People and persons of the United States

      this is what it means when, in the 14th amendment, someone is made "subject to" someone else's jurisdiction

      the jurisdiction folks have been made "subject to" is the "swarms" jefferson himself specified

      i don't want my kids being "subject to" the jurisdictions of rumsfeld, kissinger, sharon, graham, gore or any other such "swarms"

      is that so hard to understand

      you apparently do want your kids subjected to such arbitrary rule of law

      good for you

      but don't choose for me

      your system is not of the His, but is one in which some are favored over others

      this is what you seek for your kids

      you are unable to state that you do not have a financial conflict of interest in this matter for the simple reason of the unjust enrichment you might gain as an attorney

      therefore, for the umteenth time, kindly show that all of which you say is not due to your desire to protect vested financial interests (primarily yours) as an attorney/lawyer/bar member/svengali/etc

      better yet, show us your license to practice law, mark r. "financial conflict of interest" ferrit bsEE "prevaricator" scl JD "the destroyer" etc. mcl so that we might know that you're not the goofy huckster you appear to be

      so that there might be no doubt, i don't think you have a license to practice law, mark r. "financial conflict of interest" ferrit bsEE "prevaricator" scl JD "the destroyer" etc. mcl

      in fact, i think you're nothing but an airball and a fraud

      c'mon, mark r. ferrat bsEE scl JD "the destroyer" etc. mcl

      bring it on

      show all that you're other than a fraud

      go down to kinko's and scan your license to practice law

      post your license to practice law and make me look silly for having even raised the issue

      post 'em, you fraud

      post 'em or admit that you're engaged in a scheme to subject God's People into subjects of the Congress via the 14th amendment

      c'mon, mark r. "financial conflict of interest" ferrit bsEE "prevaricator" scl JD "the destroyer" etc. mcl

      post that license for all to see, or admit your treason

      post that license for all to see, or admit that the bar in each state is as fraudulent as you are

      i personally don't think you've any conception about where to go, you're so involved in your pretend status

      answer the question, mark r. "financial conflict of interest" ferrit bsEE "prevaricator" scl JD "the destroyer" etc. mcl

      and then explain to all why shouldn't i have a claim against you and the death threats you and ed and survivor mike have lodged against me and for all that such hate-speech you've constantly rendered against me

      c'mon, mark r. "financial conflict of interest" ferrit bsEE "prevaricator" scl JD "the destroyer" etc. mcl

      show us your bona fides

      finally, i'm posting this thread on the 'net

      i'm not deleting anything, but am posting it along with the preceding threads for all to see and arrive at their own conclusions

      in other words, full disclosure at all sights for all to see

      regards
      ft

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2003
        Yes - You can get elected and still have the right to speak nonsense. What you say will be recorded and put into the record. Totally irrelevant. Does not make what is said law.