Constitutionality of the Summons

  • Daniel Nieves
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      Has anyone ever questioned the Constitutionality of the Summons that
      is issued by the court without probable cause? What law gives the
      court the RIGHT to summon without probable cause? I dont want to
      discuss my case specifically because my case proves a systematic
      court corruption but portions of my evidence lead to probable cause.
      How can the court summon ANY American citizen without at the minimum
      fact check a plaintiff's alegations?
      For instance, a girl who has a child petitions the court to summon
      the guy she says is the daddy. The alleged baby daddy now must come
      down and file an answer and then be forced to a DNA test. If this
      man is not the father, his constitutional rights have been violated.
      If he is the father, the court has co earsed his answer by forcing
      him to simply show up. Constitutionally a woman would have a right
      to petition the court if she has physical evidence that she had sex
      with a specific person like pictures. Having a child just proves
      that she had sex with someone not someone specific.
      Another instance, a debt collector makes a claim that a person owes
      money for a past credit card. The court encourages the defendant to
      settle before asking the debt collector if they have a signed
      contract. Debt collectors dont keep IDs of the people that they
      sue. When the court forces you to answer, the court is co earsing
      the defendant to identify themselves to the debt collector. If a
      plaintiff cant identify a defendant, how is it constitutional to
      issue a summons?