Here is a great thought for the day...

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11 1:32 PM

      From Isaiah chapter 8 of Bear's Prayers:

      Jahuwah has spoken to me with His strong hand upon me,[1] and warned and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people[2], saying, "Do not call conspiracy all that this people will call conspiracy; neither be in fear of what they fear[3], nor make others afraid and in dread."  Instead, I regard Him as Set Apart and honor His Set Apart name by regarding Him as my only hope of safety.[4]  I let Him be my fear and let Him be my dread lest I offend Him by my fear of man and distrust of Him.[5]  And He is my sanctuary[6], my sacred and indestructible protection and safety since I reverently fear and trust in Him.[7]

      Phones: 970-613-8866 (1st) 720-203-5142 c. (2nd) Skype: Legalbear

      Bear's Webpages:

      www.irs-armory.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irslienthumper.com www.judgeonaleash.com www.freedivorceforms.net www.legalbears.com

      Bear's Free Yahoo Group: Tips & Tricks for Court

      [1] When the Father was giving me the revelation on Phillipians 4:8, I felt Him grab me by the scruff of the neck.

      [2] We are not to walk in the ways of the world; we have been warned!

      [3] We are not to fear what the world fears.  When we fear it shows our love isn't perfected.  See 1 John 4:18 ("There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath

      torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.")  This is one of Jah's commandments and failure to perfect your love carries a severe penalty.  See Revelation 21:8 (But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.)

      [4] We honor His name when we regard Him as our only hope of safety. We shouldn't rely on door locks, carefulness, police, Homeland Security, or IRS cooperation.

      [5] We ought to think of this before we pass a hitchhiker by.  I include women when I say this!  Jah can keep a woman safe just as easy as He can a man.

      [6] Not a church building!!

      [7] Fearing Jah and trusting Him go together.