Karl Alan jailed for....

  • Karl-Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      Folks, I just got out of county jail and am very well. Spirituality fasted
      without food and water for 12 of the 14 days when my body gave out and they
      finally brought in distilled water. Below is the link of what happened. I
      will sleep know for the next two days as I have only been able to sleep for
      4 -6 hours the entire time there.

      I have felt many of the prayers from those who knew what happened.

      Please jam up the Emails of the City Of Seattle contained in the link.

      Thank you and God blesss you,
      Karl Alan