Threat from vaccinations has now moved to red

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8 4:57 AM

      Joyce Riley Interviews Dr. Andrew Moulden

      The Power Hour ( 8 a.m. , - 11 a.m , EST – M-F)

      Joyce Riley, Dave Von Kleist, Dr. Andrew Moulden & various callers

      gcnlive.com, shortwave and satellite on Ku band, Telstar 5.

      (www.thepowerhour.com )

      Tuesday, October 7, 2008

      [Joyce] Our guest, today, is Dr. Andrew Moulden. This
      gentleman is very complex in his interest and in his knowledge and I
      am so glad he's joining us today because he is so passionate about
      what he believes in that he is running for a member of parliament in
      Ontario. So those of you in North Bay , Ontario are going to be very
      fortunate and I'd like for you if you know someone, those of you that
      are listening on international shortwave, your Canadian listeners,
      please give a call to anyone in that area so that they will vote—
      well, first of all, listen to Dr. Andrew Moulden and vote for him. He
      is in the Canadian Action Party. By the way, that was formed by Dr.
      Paul Hellier, I believe back in 1997 and he joins us today. He is an
      M.D. and a PhD. His CB, his curriculum…is so long there is no way
      that I could possibly tell you about this because he is extremely
      well educated. He comes by reference of Dr. Sheri Tenpenny who
      said, `you have got to have Dr. Moulden on your program. He started
      out with a B.S. in biology and ended up in a PhD in neurobiology and
      an M.D. degree. He is president and CEO of a medical device
      corporation and I want to say thank you very much, Dr. Andrew Moulden
      for joining us on the Power Hour, today.

      [Dr. Moulden] Thank you very much for having me on your show. It's a
      pleasure to be here.

      [Joyce] Well, it's a pleasure to have you doing what
      you're doing out there on the subject of vaccines because—now, you
      come from a most educated perspective. You have been scientifically
      educated. You've been educated in the belly of the beast, if you
      will, in allopathic medicine and yet you're taking a particular stand
      on vaccines. Now, where did this epiphany come in your life, sir?

      [Dr. Moulden] Well, when you spend 21 years being indoctrinated into
      the Western medical model unfortunately you can over-learn yourself
      and sort of kick yourself outside the box and then you look back and
      see everything that you're doing wrong but with doing a biological
      psychology bachelors, a master's degree in child development and
      language development children then on to a PhD in clinical
      neuropsychology, seeing patients and then doing a thesis in
      functional brain imaging and a comprehensive exam in acquired brain
      injuries and then medical school, then going into residency in
      psychiatry and neuropsychiatry you get to the point where you can
      almost start seeing how the brain and behavior works beyond simply
      using the technological tools that we have. So in 2001 shortly after
      coming out of medical school and this is after all these years of
      book learning and being a national scholar, a provincial scholar,
      twenty-seven scholarships for academic and research excellence, being
      trained by a neurologist, neuropsychologist, the best of the best,
      and really it was just an academic pursuit. I don't know how I got
      stuck into it but they were paying me to do it—why stop it's kind of
      like a job learning and I love learning and particularly for some
      reason the brain really caught my fancy. But in 2001 fresh out of
      medical school about six months out I all of a sudden began seeing
      patients for the first time with all this book learning knowledge and
      having assessed patients pretty much from kindergarten up to grade
      thirteen and then immediately within probably about two weeks into a
      rotation I started seeing patients and realizing not only with the
      autistic patients and schizophrenia for that matter that all of a
      sudden I could see based on my eclectic training with the various
      neuro-diagnostic tools that I had acquired. Now, most Western-trained
      physicians won't have my background training because before I got to
      medical school I had ten years of straight brain studies from every
      perspective we could possibly look at the darned thing. So as soon as
      I saw immediately on the patients right before my eyes that I could
      see with the tweaks I could do to the standard neurological exams
      that physicians do but all of a sudden there it was right before me
      brain injury in real time and retrospectively that I could, now, see
      and I just didn't know how it was happening. So 2001 was the epiphany
      and the damage I was seeing was very clear to me that the only way—
      there kind of like rules of law we have in neuro-development and when
      you understand how the brain is structured and wired and its blood
      supply is wired relative to function there are certain rules of law
      kind of like gravity that you can only create a specific behavioral
      pattern that you see clinically by only doing a certain means of
      damage to the brain. It was very clear to me in 2001 that we were
      giving with micro-vascular strokes—the only way we could create the
      behavioral pattern I was seeing in some of the autistic children as
      well as the neurological features I was seeing on their neurological
      exam and their face, for that matter, was to micro-vascular stroke

      [Joyce] Ok, let me stop you right there because micro-
      vascular stroke doesn't mean a lot to some people and they would like
      to know what that means because you were saying that a lot of the
      autism and I think you were also going to then correlate this to
      other diseases or other problems, secondary to vaccine injections, is
      due to the end result which is a micro-vascular stroke. Explain that
      in as simplistic terms as you can, please.

      [Dr. Moulden] Excellent. The bottom line is that infectious diseases
      or for that matter the vaccines that we give everybody from the Gulf
      War vets to mandatory in children and, now, unfortunately Gardasil,
      all these foreign substances that we place under the skin, when you
      have a rash, swelling, pain at the site of injection then we see
      these are normal things to experience and everybody experiences it.
      Well, the reason why you're having pain at the injection site is
      because the foreign substances are stuck into your skin create an
      immune reaction which is non-specific to the bug, just a general
      response that the white blood cells which respond to anything foreign
      in your body when they come flying into the area they block off the
      small blood vessels and there's a lack of oxygen to the tissue in the
      area and that causes pain at the injection site. The sad part is that
      for certain individuals for specific reasons several of which we now
      know this same process systemically happens throughout the body and
      many of the small blood vessels in the body they are too small to
      allow the white blood cells to go down and when they're stimulated
      the wrong way or hyper-stimulated these white blood cells block off
      these small blood vessels and those small blood vessels can't get
      oxygen down there in any tissues past that ends up having a stroke
      and the stroke is basically lack of oxygen to tissues much like you
      have a heart attack, you can have a brain attack, you can have a
      liver attack, you can have a kidney attack when there's not oxygen
      being delivered to the area, that's a stroke.

      [Joyce] So, these micro-vascular strokes, then, are what
      brings the common denominator with Gulf War Illness I think you said
      earlier or you said last night to me about polio, any of the other
      vaccines it's a micro-vascular stroke that appears to be the
      problematic area?

      [Dr. Moulden] It is a very profound discovery. Now, having….back in
      2001 and getting to where we are today, it would have made no sense
      back in 2001, especially since my colleagues around the world
      including Dr. Andrew Wakefield were being decimated by the public
      health departments and medical councils so I was speaking with
      Bernard Remlin back in about 2002 and informed him what I had and he
      was quite excited but I asked him not to speak publicly about it
      until I actually had the whole thing locked down. So, now, we've
      actually invented a new imaging technology that we can actually do
      our imaging for neurological damage, catch these strokes on doing a
      fancy neurological exam on nothing more than photographs and video so
      a thirty second video of an individual before and after vaccine we
      now find and this is probably the most profound thing that's ever
      been reported in the history of medicine since the dawn of medicine
      considering this huge massive global silent epidemic we've created
      with these one-size-fits-all vaccinations is that we have now found
      that irrespective of the bug whether it is Anthrax, whether it's
      measles, mumps, rubella, it doesn't matter, diphtheria, tetanus,
      pertussis or gardasil and for that matter before the vaccines came on
      line whether a person had polio or had congenital rubella syndrome
      which is German measles or, for that matter, they died of measles or
      small pox we now find with our enhanced video imaging that we've kind
      of invented a means to put the Hubble space telescope to the standard
      neurological exam looking at facial features. We now show the exact
      same neurological deficits that are hard neurological problems that
      can be only caused in the human brain by micro-vascular small blood
      vessel blockages of oxygen delivery and we're recording these within
      hours and days after vaccination in all these individuals who are now
      diagnosed with Gulf War syndrome died after gardasil. Some of the
      girls who had the gardasil vaccines who had adverse reactions, we
      pick it up there as well. We find the same thing in children who are
      losing the breathing and before they go into sudden infant death. We
      find the same thing in children within hours after a vaccination. We
      can tell which children are going to go on to develop autism and the
      sad part is that even children with specific learning disabilities,
      attention deficit disorder are in the same category…

      [Joyce] Let me again stop you and I do apologize for this
      but just so that people can understand. How does a stroke differ from
      a micro-vascular stroke?

      [Dr. Moulden] Well, they don't differ at all, actually, so a stroke
      by definition, like a heart attack is a stroke. A stroke by
      definition is a lack of oxygen delivery to an area tissue. In essence
      the demand from the tissue exceeds the supply. In the case of a heart
      attack the blood vessels to the heart are a bit blocked by hardening
      of the arteries so when the heart's working very fast it can't get
      enough oxygen per unit of time and we call it stroke. In the brain
      when you have a clot going up there to one of the large pipes, one of
      the large blood vessels in the brain, it creates a stroke and you'd
      be paralyzed or lose your language…

      [Joyce] We got a four-minute break; we're going to be
      right back with Dr. Andrew Moulden. You don't want to miss this.
      Where is this going; I'll tell you what, he's linking it all
      together. Back in four.

      {break} Dave's Song: …bureaucrats, all have their schemes
      and can't see past their moneyed dreams and want-to-be's do legislate
      laws that force your kids to vaccinate….

      [Dave] Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to the
      Tuesday edition of the Power Hour. Take that big vaccine and stick it
      in your own butt. This is Dave…

      [Joyce] And Joyce and thank you for joining us on the
      Power Hour today. Our guest, today, is Dr. Andrew Moulden and he is
      an expert in psychiatry, neuro-psychiatry, a specialization in
      behavioral neurology. He has a CV or a resume that is incredibly long
      and he is very well educated in the areas in which he speaks and
      that's why we have him here today. And they are going to be doing a
      seminar coming up December first. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny will be a
      speaker there. He will be there and I hope that you can attend. If
      you're in Canada go to www.justgetusin.com , that's the website. The
      campaign manager and all of us want you to vote for Dr. Andrew
      Moulden. He is running for a member of parliament.
      www.justgetusin.com is the website, you can see all about it. He is
      fighting that horrific C51, he is wanting to educate the people about
      the truth about vaccines which he's doing, here today, with us and
      we're going to get back to that subject and also the subject of
      autism, Gulf War illness, he's very well educated in those areas
      also. Dr. Andrew Moulden joins us from Canada , today, and again,
      www.justgetusin.com is the website. Go to today's guest, click on it,
      it'll take you right there. How about that, a song about vaccines for
      you there, Dr. Moulden.

      [Dr. Moulden] Lovely.

      [Joyce] Yes, we need to educate the people, don't we,
      because this is a killer.

      [Dr. Moulden] This is a global phenomenon; it's the most heinous act
      mankind has ever done to mankind in the history of history and we've
      done it for profit. Sadly, our ideas were wrong from the very get-go
      with all these vaccinations going back in time of Edward Jenner and
      here is the big mistake that physicians and science has made that the
      last two hundred years has just been profiting no one but the
      pharmicide interests around the world who've profited off of
      antibiotics and vaccines. The very simple problem we missed, here, is
      that everybody—no one knew how small pox killed or how measles killed
      or how polio caused paralysis or how tetanus caused the jaw to lock
      up and, for that matter, how anthrax and all these other bugs killed.
      You can ask any physician or even scientists and they don't know. But
      we assumed with imperfect knowledge that if we inject a weakened or
      attenuated or a killed version of this bug into the body that the
      body will create antibodies that those antibodies will be around if
      the individual ever sees that again the antibodies will coat it and
      the body will kill it right away. So this has worked to a certain
      extent to take away the classic features of measles and rubella,
      German measles and polio and diphtheria and tetanus and whooping
      cough and anthrax to a certain extent but what we did not realize is
      that these bugs had a two-pronged approach. One was damage to the
      body coming from the detrimental effects of the bug, itself, but the
      second part, the generic non-specific part, was our own body's own
      non-specific immune response which are white blood cells—which is the
      same cells that when you get a zit on your face and you squeeze it
      for those teenagers who still have this problem—the white pus that
      comes out is white blood cells. These guys respond to everything and
      whether it's a splinter in your finger or a foreign substance in your
      body or adjuvants that are placed in the vaccines these white blood
      cells when hyper-stimulated are doing something we've now learned in
      microbiology that we never knew before and in essence they are
      clogging up all the small blood vessels in many parts of the body and
      unfortunately because the brain and the small, small blood vessels
      can only go four minutes without oxygen that as soon as these areas
      get blocked off either immediately after vaccines and unfortunately
      this can be delayed by several weeks to several months then the areas
      of the brain that are being choked off, it's kind of like strangling
      yourself but at the very, very small blood vessels, an analogy to a
      river tributary system, you're strangling off the areas that are at
      the very end, smallest little trickling streams coming off the main
      river, and those areas are being impaired which is causing all the
      neurological features we, now, can scan for with our new brain guard
      technologies so it's sad and it's there for everybody and always was,
      always will be, and we made a huge mistake.

      [Joyce] We're talking about vaccines, blending, perhaps,
      Alzheimer's, Gulf War illness along with autism, how sad it is, and
      even polio. We're going to be right back after this three-minute
      break. Stay tuned to the Power Hour with Dr. Andrew Moulden. We'll
      take your phone calls, 800-259-9231. Back in three; stay tuned with
      Joyce and Dave.

      {break] Dave's song: Well, the programs were started
      taking drugs out of the school but the pharma manufacturers are
      exempt from any rules. They're raking in the dollars and making
      billions every year. They only want your money, they don't care about
      your tears. Almost every single killing that you're hearing on the
      news has a psycho-drug connection but they're keeping that from you.
      Let's bring them down, yeah, let's bring them down. We'll screw them
      right in the ground, yeah, let's bring them down. Hey, Eli Lilly, GC
      Searle, Bristol Myers and Bayer too, Glaxo, Smith and Kline, Squibb
      and Pfizer, sucking money out of you. Let's bring them down…

      [Dave] Scum sucking leaches is what they are, folks,
      they don't want you to be healthy and no, no, no. There's no profit
      in your being well. Wellness really sucks to them. Welcome back to
      The Power Hour, Tuesday edition; this is Dave…

      [Joyce] Joyce and I think this is probably where I should
      give my disclaimer that the opinions that Dave and I express are not
      necessarily those of Andrew Moulden. No, he is just trying to help us
      understand the problem with the vascular strokes, not with the
      pharmaceutical companies. That's not his enemy, that's not his
      concern. So, I just want to give that disclaimer there.

      Our guest, today, is Dr. Andrew Moulden and he is wanting to look at
      the problems of vaccines. He's wanting to look at what is that one
      thing that they all have in common. Now, when I talked with you last
      night you mentioned that you had seen the movie, Beyond Treason, so
      you're aware of the Gulf War Illness issues, obviously; I mean, you
      don't have to see Beyond Treason to be aware of that but you blend
      that with Alzheimer's also with autism, with polio. Now, what is the
      common denominator here and what do they all have as possible
      causation, sir?

      [Dr. Moulden] They're all having strokes, it's quite simple,
      actually. It's pretty humbling to be able to see it and image it now.
      The basic common mechanism is this. Anything foreign in your body
      that your body cannot immediately get rid of whether it is aluminum,
      whether it is mercury, whether it is a foreign protein sequence from
      an infectious disease, once it's in your body and it's in places that
      your body cannot get rid of it chronically stimulates your immune
      system, non-specifically, to come into that area and try and get rid
      of it. Unfortunately, over time your body loses tolerance to that
      particular stimulus and the white blood cells, the immune cells that
      are basically scavengers that will clean up garbage start,
      unfortunately, walling the areas off and they're causing collapse of
      the small blood vessels to these areas where these foreign things
      are. This also will create Parkinson's disease and unfortunately when
      it does that you're slowly strangulating out the tissue in that area
      and it starts to go away because it's basically losing oxygen and not
      getting the nutrients it needs to survive. So in the brain we can
      call that a whole range of symptoms and signs. Alzheimer's would be
      an end result which is unfortunately a reality that even in the
      Alzheimer's patients we find that at the core of the plaques and
      tangles by which we diagnose these illnesses with we find aluminum.
      Well, it's just perhaps coincidental that aluminum's in all these
      vaccines that everyone's getting but the most powerful thing that we
      have and this is where we have proof of causation and this is now in
      the United States Federal Circuit Courts challenging Public Health
      Law 66990, the National Childhood Vaccination Injury Act, it's within
      about four weeks ago the neuro-diagnostic imaging we've created and
      it's available giving explanation and even tissue slides for all this
      stuff I'm talking about is on our www.brainguardmd.com website.
      There'll be another video up there explaining it all very
      simplistically for everybody…

      [Joyce] Ok, that's www.brainguardmd.com ?

      [Dr. Moulden] We actually have 600,000 ads going out throughout
      Northeastern United States . Today, basically we're just coming on-
      line, now, to give it to the world and this is the end. We're going
      to go sue these guys to the hilt and take everything back from these
      individuals to a certain extent, Joyce. The sad reality, I've been to
      the CDC in Richmond, California and just outside of San Francisco
      because they had a young boy there who died within days after
      receiving DTP, MMR, and I even went to the Orange County coroner's
      office and they let me have access to the tissue and we look at it
      our way and he looked at the child under imaging and said, `wait a
      minute, here, you guys have no cause of death. `We have cause of
      death.' And I even called up Dr. Carol Bleser who is the expert
      pediatrician and an infectious disease expert at the California
      Encephalitis Project which is a division of public health and CDC and
      we called her up and told her we have this and we understand she had
      over a hundred other dead babies from across the state there with no
      cause of death. And we told her, `we've got it all solved.' So we
      went up there, Joyce, and this is the sad reality. She called me up
      the night before; she was in Los Angelis on her cell phone all
      excited. She said, `Andrew, we have people in here from the CDC,
      Atlanta , from Germany , a neuro-pathology team and we haven't been
      able to figure out what's going on for the last year. I said, `well,
      don't worry, we've solved it and we're going to come up there and
      give it to you freely.' So we got a flight up there the next day and
      arrived there at three o'clock . Now, we expected to be treated like
      royal kings because here we are, I arrived with a microbiologist, we
      have a solution for a worldwide problem that's decimating the
      children across California and we expected to be treated like kings.
      Well, we didn't expect that, we were just looking forward to provide
      our information and science freely for them. Well, the security guard—
      the place was like Fort Knox , razor wire around the whole complex—
      and the security post guy said, `wait a minute, they're coming down
      for you.' So, down came a security hands on gun said, `Dr. Moulden,
      we have a facility-wide orange alert, you're not allowed anywhere on
      the property, back up your vehicle immediately.

      [Joyce] Whoa!

      [Dr. Moulden] We were flabbergasted. We recorded it all and we have
      even Dr. Glaser's recorded voice mails to us, as well. So, we
      said, `well, we have an appointment.' So they said, `you got five
      seconds to back up your vehicle' and their hand went on the guns. We
      backed up and they never called us back. But you have to understand…

      [Joyce] Wait, wait, wait, this was at the CDC in San
      Francisco ?

      [Dr. Moulden] This is in Richmond , California . It's the regional
      encephalitis project that any person who dies when undiagnosed
      neurological problem across the state, all tissue gets sent to these
      things. Now, this is across every state in your country because they
      want to make sure that there's not some silent epidemic going out
      there. But we even had the family call them up and ask them and the
      family asked—I had them ask specifically why did you guys do this
      crazy Cadillac version of tissue samples and analysis on this child
      who died for everything from Western Equine Virus to Japanese
      Encephalitis Virus to things that this child was not exposed to
      unless he was in Africa but he didn't test for DTP, MMR, the things
      he got within hours of becoming ill and stopping breathing and dying
      and they said, `we don't have funding for that.'

      [Joyce] Oh, my goodness. I'll tell you what, hold on one
      second because I want everybody to understand the impact of what you
      just said. Now, this is a man, valedictorian, magna cum laude, the
      top of every class that he was in, practically, and an MD, a PhD;
      he's got the answer to what's going on with the vaccine issues and
      these SIDS deaths and he is told that there is an orange alert, he is
      not allowed anywhere near the place and he's to back up his car and
      get out of there. Now, that's what you get when you get too close to
      the answer. Dr. Jones, in North Carolina , let's go to Dr. Jones in
      North Carolina ; welcome to the Power Hour, you're on with Dr.
      Moulden—go ahead, please.

      [Dr. Jones] Oh, thank you, Joyce; I just wanted to add a few
      quick comments about what happened here locally. I saw a TV news
      program saying that about 1200 kids were not going to be allowed to
      go to school as sixth graders because their parents had not got them
      vaccinated for diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus. I called up
      immediately of the local health person at the school district and I
      said, first of all, people can be exempt, they can declare a
      religious exemption, and then started to explain it, I said, `what
      about the risks of these vaccines; it looks like the pertussis rates
      have gone up, it looks like people get seizures, the odds of dying
      are not even claimed to be 1 in 20,000. The odds of a major seizure
      by the manufacturers of this vaccine say it's 1 in 10,000 and I guess…
      responsible, `are you a doctor; are you a physician?' I say, `no, but
      I know how to read; I know basic statistics; I know how to multiply
      and divide.'

      [Joyce] Yes, let me go to our guest, right now, Dr.
      Moulden, I mean here you have a college professor who's seen through
      all of this and they won't even listen to him.

      [Dr. Moulden] Yeah, well, the bottom line is now that I can see it,
      now I can measure it. With my technology, actually, on
      www.brainguardmd.com it can actually do before and after vaccination
      for any child and I can show immediately the damage is happening but
      the exciting thing is now that we know what's going on in the
      physiology down to the microbiology level I can stop it in real time
      when I diagnose the problem. I've labeled it the mass response and
      it's kind of a bit of arrogance but `m' stands for Moulden, `a' is
      anoxia, which is lack of oxygen, spectra syndrome; It's across the
      board. And seizures come from the brain when there is lack of oxygen
      to the brain in various areas. With the scar area that's formed you
      have these problems, even adults who have strokes who go on to
      develop seizure disorders, 1 in 4 across this planet is being
      adversely affected. The number is probably higher; it can be silent
      to death. And the reason that they stop breathing and they die is
      because the small blood vessels going to the brain stem, the areas
      that control automatic respiration, breathe in, breathe out,
      especially in the first two years of life, when they are being
      clogged off the central drive for respiration becomes blocked and the
      person dies in their sleep. These infants are 18 months, sleeping 18
      hours a day, and more profoundly than that—and this irritates and
      angers me the most—is that we have parents across the United States
      and Canada who are in jail accused of shaking baby syndrome when we
      can now show, we now know, that part of the pathology after response
      to these vaccines by blocking off these small blood vessels you get
      bleeding in the back of the eyes; we call it retinal hemorrhages and
      you can sometimes have bleeding into the brain and we call that
      within brain hemorrhages. Now, doctors in medical departments across
      the world take those signs as the specific sign that a parent has
      shaken his child. It is not true. My colleague, Dr. Mohamed Al Beotti
      [sp?], a double major, University of California, Davis, double-
      majored in microbiology, toxicology, pathology, he's overturned over
      30, 40 cases in courts where people are being accused of harming
      children when we can, now, show through differential diagnostic means
      that actually it was a vaccine, a pharmaceutical product that caused
      this or a doctor's effort but we have taken this one step further;
      we've taken out of the scientific realm and we now can show, everyone
      can see for themselves with their own eyes with the brain guard md
      imaging that here you go, this stuff is causing damage for everybody
      from attention deficit disorder to learning disabilities to sudden
      infant death to autism to Gulf War syndrome to death after gardasil;
      it is a generic response. The whole vaccine industry is awash because
      it's not doing what it's supposed to do. We've just changed serious
      plagues into silent chronic epidemics and any parent in any community
      who's being forced against their will to take these vaccination on
      their children, it is a fundamental infringement on their charter of
      rights and freedoms to determine their freedom for their choices for
      what goes in their body and no state in any country has the right to
      impose its will on the sanctity of an individual's body and now we
      will show in court, anybody who wants to come to us, we'll get the
      forensic evidence and show them this is what they're doing to their
      children and it's got to stop, got to stop now, it's got to stop

      [Joyce] Yes.

      [Dr. Moulden] …they can't go on.

      [Joyce] Are you serving as an expert witness in these
      vaccine cases that they try to rule as being homicide cases?

      [Dr. Moulden] I finally got to the point where I dumped all my work
      for the past several years on the vaccine injury courts about four
      weeks ago. Now, you know you have something that is actually
      frightening to them because if they figure there's nothing there they
      just let it go through the courts and they say, `ha, you've got
      nothing.' But when they see you've got evidence that's going to be
      harmful to them, well, the lawyers get on the…irrespective of what
      the truth is just like the O.J. Simpson trial, they have evidence
      coming in that's going to be damning the lawyers do their best to
      exclude the evidence from being heard in court.

      [Joyce] Right.

      [Dr. Moulden] So, this is what just happened last week. The lawyers
      from the other side, from Human Health Services Commission and Glaxo
      Smith Kline is obviously behind them because this is one of the
      products we're actually looking at in this particular case. They're
      trying to exclude the evidence from coming into court. So this the
      same thing as at the CDC in Richmond , California . They can always
      deny it if they throw their heads in the sand and pretend it's…that
      doesn't exist. But until you get this evidence in court this will not
      stop because the only thing these individuals listen to is the mighty
      pocket book. And the problems we have going on with all these
      vaccines is we discovered in the microbiology it's the same process
      by which Vioxx from Merck…the anti-inflammatory, caused heart attack
      and stroke. We figured out how it was happening and it's a medical
      revolution and we can now see it and everyone can see it themselves
      using our Brain Guard technologies.

      [Joyce] The sad part is that you do have an answer for
      this and you have the technology to diagnose it. You have the answer
      for it and you're being denied the opportunity to be an expert
      witness in these trials and as I was telling you, out of the 600
      cases I served as an expert witness on the only two that I was
      disallowed the opportunity to testify in were Gulf War illness cases
      because, obviously, they don't want that information there. Let me go
      to Kay in Kansas and then we're going to talk about your running for
      a member of Parliament because we need to support this man and get
      him in there so he can tell the whole country of Canada and the world
      what's really taking place with vaccines. Kay in Kansas , you're on
      the air with Dr. Moulden, go ahead please.

      [Kay] Good morning, my interest was piqued when you
      were talking about strokes. I've been diagnosed with something called
      fenestrated basilar artery; are you familiar with that?

      [Dr. Moulden] I am, indeed.

      [Kay] And would that be caused by a vaccine?

      [Dr. Moulden]Well, you see, this is problem that the inside lining of
      the blood vessels, in particular the linings of inside all of your
      blood vessels is very smooth and inside that is smooth muscle which
      causes the blood vessels to contract and expand. But the basilar
      artery is the main pipe coming up through the brain stem which can
      become weakened. Any blood vessel in the body, if it's being blocked
      by oxygen can lead to—well you're calling them fenestrations, these
      are kind of like little holes—this is something that can be caused by
      this but there are multiple reasons why you can have these problems
      but in particular from vaccinations. The example I can give very
      clearly is in an adult. Right now, today, in emergency medicine in
      neurology we consider any person adult having a stroke as a medical
      emergency so that within three hours of them having symptoms of
      paralysis, loss of speech, sensory changes, we want to get them to
      hospital immediately because within that three-hour window we can do
      something to try to break up a clot if a clot's causing the problem.
      But after three hours if we try to treat it there is a big risk of
      what we call hemorrhagic transformation, meaning that because the
      blood vessel walls have been without oxygen for a period of time that
      we can actually cause a bleeding into the tissue by actually doing
      the powerful interventions that we do. So having a fenestrated
      basilar artery, it's quite possible that this is vaccine-related
      because these things are toxins, they get in your body, you can get
      rid of them unfortunately. That stuff they used as adjuvants for the
      mercury and aluminum and the various other formaldehydes and other
      foreign substances put in your body, it can cause damage to any
      individual vessel so the possibility is there—in your case I can't
      prove it.

      [Joyce] We've got a three minute break; we'll be right
      back after this break and to www.brainguardmd.com . He's got the
      diagnostic tool and the answer but they won't listen. We'll be right
      back; stay tuned.

      {break} Song: ..take your best vaccine and get out of

      [Dave] Alright, welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to
      the Tuesday edition of the Power Hour, coming up on fifty-five
      minutes past the hour. This is Dave.

      [Joyce] …Joyce and we got a couple of callers here but a
      couple things I want to cover. First of all, you are running for
      member of Parliament. We need for people to support you.
      www.justgetusin.com is the website. The election is going to be the
      14th of October so they don't have much time to get the word spread
      that you are the man for the job—correct?

      [Dr. Moulden] Correct. Our health Canada system here is corrupt. We
      even fired our food and drug administrator, Dr….who's been working
      there for 40 years and three of his colleagues who were whistle
      blowing saying that the science is not there to support vaccinations,
      to support silicone breast implants…many psychiatric drugs.
      Unfortunately when the corporate system rules our checks and balances
      in society in the United States and Canada we don't have safety
      anymore. In fact, in the Ministry of Health in China they publicly
      executed the food and drug administrator last year for receiving
      $800,000 in bribes but in Canada and the United States we promote
      these guys including Senate majority leader, Bill Frist.

      [Joyce] That's right—absolutely. Hey, by the way, I
      thought it was interesting, you said yesterday that when you saw
      Beyond Treason, I asked you how you saw it and, by the way, do you
      have the one with the CD Rom that has all the thousands of pages of
      documents on it?

      [Dr. Moulden] I do indeed.

      [Joyce] Ok, you do? You were shown that by a monk. I
      found that most interesting or you were given a copy by a monk.

      [Dr. Moulden] I have pretty eclectic colleagues and friends around
      the world actually. Here's the reality of this, anybody I show our
      diagnostics to their heart sinks and the tears start running down so
      one of our lawyers, he started actually dry heaving seeing the split
      screen of what's happening in the blood supply in the brain what we
      can see happening to these children's faces that we are actually now
      recording, it's that powerful. So even clergy and lawyers and judges
      and waitresses and the average Joe, out there, and even the…of the
      world will not be able to deny this forensic evidence. But if they
      won't open their eyes and look at it they can keep saying that
      everyone can receive 10,000 vaccines—well, they're all going to go to
      jail, I'm afraid, when society comes back and sees what they've done
      because they have perverted science…

      [Joyce] I love it.

      [Dr. Moulden] They lied.

      [Joyce] And definitely, we're going to have you back on
      again so we want to find out about that movie and find out more about
      what we can do in supporting Brain Guard. And by the way, the
      technology is discussed at www.brainguardmd.com . Let's go to Fred in
      Detroit . Fred, you're on the air with Dr. Moulden—go ahead, please.

      [Fred] Yes, first time caller. My daughter was born with
      autism. Well, before she started with—well, she wasn't born with it—
      but before she did that, my wife said that she was cooing and things
      like that and two things I want to ask you. Number one, what can we
      do to keep these doctors from delivering these immunizations to our
      kids and, number two, what can I do to help….because what your doctor
      said that it was more like a stroke patient and could I find some
      kind of stuff to help the body to get rid of these certain diseases?

      [Dr. Moulden] Yeah, so these are excellent questions and so beyond
      our www.brainguardmd.com site we have—and if you want more details
      everything that's going on and what we can now do, we have another
      website where we started off where all the information on several
      other radio shows that I have been on over the past several months is
      called www.amassnetwork.com and now, in the only way, see, we have
      discovered in our imaging that there is a common specific and in
      medicine we call it a big fancy word, pathoneumonic, meaning it only
      can be caused by this particular process and we have a common
      neurological imaging tool which we see coming for everybody who's
      been vaccine injured. So many people think that—this is profound, as
      well—many people think that if children were born autistic that we
      have also found using our technology that we created that even
      mothers who give birth to these later get vaccinated themselves and
      start breast feeding, within four hours of breastfeeding their
      children are starting to get the autistic features and neurological

      [Joyce] Oh, no. Can you stay with us five more minutes,
      sir? Can you stay with us five more minutes, Dr. Moulden?

      [Dr. Moulden] Yes, I can.

      [Joyce] Ok, we got a one-minute, ten second break, that's
      all we're going to be gone. We'll be back and then we'll have five
      more minutes of Dr. Andrew Moulden. Wow—have we got some more work to
      do with him. We'll be right back—stay tuned.

      [Dave] Alright, that makes it official; welcome back to
      the Power Hour, third hour now in session. Are you mad yet? It's for
      the children. Yeah—right. This is Dave.

      [Joyce] …and Joyce and I just want to let you all know
      that the website www.amassnetwork.com is where you can go to find out
      and listen to Dr. Andrew Moulden. And he says on there, `we can now
      prove causation of autism, ADD, brain damage, sudden death, Gulf War
      syndrome, specific learning disabilities to the administration of
      vaccines. Find out why gardasil HPV vaccine is killing our teenage
      girls. All of that information www.amassnetwork.com . Maybe Wanda can
      put that up on with the guest's name today also. Let's go to Rodney
      in South Carolina . Rodney, you're on the air with Dr. Andrew
      Moulden; go ahead, please.

      [Rodney] Yes, I was wondering if you studied anything about
      the origins of the polio disease and whether the vaccines were the
      originator of it or to address the polio disease…

      [Joyce] Ok, thank you very much, Rodney, from South
      Carolina . Causation of polio, was it the vaccines, sir?

      [Dr. Moulden] Well, this is getting into an area that brings you
      into conspiratorial area. I've looked at specifically Spanish Flu—
      unfortunately, that came from Fort Detrick , but again, I'm a
      scientist so unfortunately to maintain my credibility and my
      empirical steps I can only make claims of things I can show typically
      and scientifically. If I deviate there from one degree I'm going to
      get decimated so it's an excellent question. Unfortunately, I do not
      have the background knowledge to address it appropriately to answer
      what he's asking.

      [Joyce] Or you cannot answer. Do not want to or cannot
      answer—I get it. Now, let's, just Gulf War Illness, real quickly, you
      know that's my hot button and www.gulfwarvets.com is really a lot of
      good information, listeners, for vaccine information. How do you
      relate Gulf War Illness, Sir?

      [Dr. Moulden] Bring them all to me; you have a quarter of a million
      Gulf War vets who've been messed up by this stuff. It was not and I
      can tell you conclusively it was not the depleted uranium munitions,
      it was not anything else, this is vaccine damage because the Gulf War
      vets—and I say this conclusively—have the same exact neurological
      damage in our reconstructions of the facial architecture that all the
      children who developed autism do after vaccinations. Adults who get
      adverse reactions and demented from Hep A, Hep B as an adult and
      children with MMR and children with DTP and sudden infant death, it's
      the same generic response. This is a two-pronged hit, one from the
      bug and one from the body's non-specific immune response to it. And
      if you over-stimulate the immune system you're going to cause these
      problems. And the problems lasts for a long time because they've used
      squalene and they've used aluminum to prolong the non-specific immune
      response after the injection is there which is why these women coming
      back from the Gulf War are giving birth to children with no arms and
      no legs. It's the same effect thalidomide had on children who were
      using it to treat morning sickness because these drugs and these
      foreign substances in the body interfere with the white blood cells
      and it blocks off oxygen delivery and it can interfere with organ
      development or it can interfere with organs already in the body,
      anything from Tourette's syndrome to cysts on the brain to renal
      failure to kidney failure to heart failure to brain damage to the
      whole gamut because it's a systemic response throughout the body.

      [Joyce] There you got it, ladies and gentlemen. Dr.
      Andrew Moulden, I thank you so much for joining us. I want you to
      come back on this show. We're going to go in depth on these vaccine
      issues because there's so much. Well, you just glossed over squalene
      and adjuvants. We need to spend time on that. That's not to say
      there's not a depleted uranium problem in the second Gulf War…

      [Dr. Moulden] Correct.

      [Joyce] …we know that, but we will be back with Dr.
      Andrew Moulden, again. Thank you, thank you, thank you, sir; we want
      you to get elected. Help him out—go to www.justgetusin.com so he can
      do the right thing, ladies and gentlemen. We salute you, Dr. Moulden.

      [Dr. Moulden] Thank you, very much—pleasure to be on your show.

      Phones: 970-613-8866 (1st) 720-203-5142 c. (2nd) Skype: Legalbear

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)