Jeff Dickstein needs help w/ Bill Benson's 16th Amendment case

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008

      Please distribute to your mailing list

      ----------

      The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals has set oral argument on Benson's appeal for October 28, 2008 at 10:00 a.m in the main courtroom, Rm. 2721, at 219 S. Dearborn Street , Chicago , IL .

       I have previously spoken with several of you about helping to arrange a mass demonstration and notifying the press regarding this historical case. I have also issued a Call to Arms on my website (http://jeffdickstei n.com) with a list of actions that could be taken. To date, not much has happened. Now there is just about 30 days.

       This is the last chance. We can either put political pressure on the 7th Cir, Congress and notify the press or not. Its up to you.

       We can do a mass press release for about $2,000 by hiring a PR firm that specializes in that type of work. I already have the contact. If you want that to happen, you need to send the money, now. (http://jeffdickstein.com/donate.aspx ).

       If you want to organize a protest and mass get together outside the 7th Cir, you need to do that, now. You will need permits and figure out how to get people to show up.

       Jeffrey A. Dickstein
      Attorney at Law
      500 W. Bradley Rd. , C-208
      Fox Point , WI 53217
      (414) 446-4264
      jdlaw@.... com
      http://jeffdickstei n.com

      Phones: 970-613-8866 (1st) 720-203-5142 c. (2nd) Skype: Legalbear

      Bear's Webpages:

      www.irs-armory.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irslienthumper.com www.judgeonaleash.com www.freedivorceforms.net www.legalbears.com

      Bear's Free Yahoo Group: Tips & Tricks for Court

    • pldionne@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008

        I saw a writer send out mass interview scheduling, where his publisher sent em ails to radio stations telling them their requested interview for a certain date and time had been made and the writer would be available at a certain date and time.  This was a ploy to get the word about his new book out to the public and it worked.  He was swamped with interviews from all over the country.

        You should contact some of the major stations and do the same.  Just find out who the most radical DJ's are and sent the appointments to them.  Also send them a background paper about what is going on and push more for the point of the censuring by the government as being a violation of free speech, then pull in the the income tax portion.  I think it will get more bites that way as many announcers have had similar problems with government officials keeping them quiet.

        I'll send an email to one of the local DJ's, and will attach a copy of the one that was sent to me. If he works it it will give you coverage in NH, ME, MA, CT, and part of NY.

        Paul