Bailout BS! You gotta' Strike at the Root!

  • Robb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Moderator/Bear: All of the links in this post have gaps in them that will cause them to not work. Paste the entire link into your browser and then remove ALL of the gaps. If the link still will not work, DO NOT write the group or me to tell anyone that it does not work. Use a search engine.

      For what its worth - I've been hearing the cries of the People who feel
      hopeless and powerless to stop the commercial rape that is crushing them
      right now, while the U.S. Con-gress approves the plan,,,

      Why keep petitioning the deaf ears that sit in the District of
      Criminals, and why think that mere protesting will do anything positive?

      You gotta' strike at the Root <http://crifasi.net/strikeit> , and stop
      "doing business" with the principals and agents of the same government
      that is screwing you, and your children's children's' children!

      What if every working man and woman demanded that the private
      corporation and/or company that Pays them (ordinary pay) STOP
      WITHHOLDING SOCIAL SECURITY PAYMENTS, and STOP WITHHOLDING Federal and
      State extortion money from their weekly ordinary paychecks -
      IMMEDIATELY! Burn your SSAN card! Terminate the SSA "trustee" account!
      End the "lock box" fraud! See: http://sedm. org/LibertyU/ LibertyU.
      htm <http://sedm.org/LibertyU/LibertyU.htm>

      Most private corporations are NOT the statutory "American Employers"
      covered under the Social Security Act anyway. Check it out for
      yourselves - SSA Handbook section 962: Who can be considered an American
      employer?
      <http://www.ssa.gov/OP_Home/handbook/handbook.09/handbook-0962.html>
      Most of us were unknowingly volunteered into the OASDI and MEDICARE
      system without full disclosure of the W-4 contract and without our
      volition or fully informed consent! Stop being a "CUSTOMER" for their
      FRAUD!! <http://www.illuminati-news.com/banking.htm> Learn what
      STATUTORY "Wages" means and take a look at your paystub before
      endorsing it! Sign it "without prejudice" or "under protest" above your
      signature.

      Sue your "Employer" in state court for Theft by Conveyance and
      entrapment FRAUD if they do not STOP "taking" what is not theirs and
      giving it to the IRS and Wall Street banksters!

      Here's my example: PRIVATE NOTICE OF SOCIAL SECURITY ENTRAPMENT FRAUD,
      Sept. 25, 2008. (not for legal advice)
      http://www.crifasi. net/SSA_ENTRAPME NT_10022008. 2.pdf
      <http://www.crifasi.net/SSA_ENTRAPMENT_10022008.2.pdf>

      Finally: LISTEN to what George Carlin
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KVTfcAyYGg> told us before he
      ascended:
      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=9KVTfcAyYGg
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KVTfcAyYGg>

      While We Slept:
      http://www.maxexcha nge.com/civic/ ybj/chapter_ 1.htm
      <http://www.maxexchange.com/civic/ybj/chapter_1.htm>

      <http://thinkexist.com/quotation/i_am_only_one-but_i_am_one-i_can-t_do_e\
      verything/205060.html>
      <http://thinkexist.com/quotation/i_am_only_one-but_i_am_one-i_can-t_do_e\
      verything/205060.html> "I am only one, but I am one. I can't do
      everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can
      do. And by the [favor of the Creator], I will." Edward Everett Hale

      Peace,
      Bruddah RobBob <http://crifasi.net/strikeit>
      <http://www.crifasi.net/JimMe.jpg>