Re: [tips_and_tricks] Digest Number 2339

  • Jim Reeves
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      Fred,
      From my experience, (1) the 'employer' will do whatever the IRS tells them
      without regard to law, procedure, or good sense. (2) The IRS mails the victim
      a copy of the form. (3) The form is a multi-part form...one section of it is
      intended to be presented to the victim to be completed and returned to the
      'employer'. (4) If you read the back of the form where the statute/regs are
      cited, they leave off paragraph 1.