RE: outlaw judge

  • Frank M.
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2008

      Q wrote:

      >> Judge refused to let me argue motions, said he had already denied them in private.

      Did you demand he produce  findings of facts and conclussions of law to support his denial of your motion??  If not, you just granted him latitiude to proceed unchallenged. He may have proceded anyway, BUT you at least put him in a position to have to answer either acknowledging your demand or holding sileint, which BTW is still an answer.

      >> I even got in a FIJA jury instruction, informing them they they had the right and responsibility to judge both the facts and the law.

      As much it is a "right and responsibility" (to judge both the facts and the law) sounds beautiful, BUT you must keep in mind the average joe six-pack citizen has NO CLUE as to their responsibilities concerning what FACTS to consider, nor what the LAW is. It is up to you to enter into the record, what the law says in regards to the proper requirements of a complaint or information. Telling the jury they have the the right and responsibility to judge the facts and the law, will only fall upon deaf ears, as "one cannot act logically when one is void understanding of the term".  No offense intended, but, it appears you did not do an effective job "orally articulating" your points and authorities, to the jury, as to the proper requirements commanded by the wriiten law (ie:-statutes, constitution, rules etc.) to produce the outcome you were looking for. That is why I personally, DO EVERYTHING in my power to win on paper prior to trial. Setting the record durring discovery is VITAL. Most cases are won or lost durring this period. And once/if you make it to trial, it is just a matter of orally arguing what is already on record. If you are not skilled enough to be able to explain the elements to a group of six-graders, don't expect a group of high school graduates only concerned with next week's football game schedual, to be more accomodating!  There come a point when point when tragedy reduces itself to comedy!

      >> So I have filed an appeal to county court, and am preparing a criminal complaint against the judge for violations of Penal Code 39.02, Abuse of Official Capacity and 39.03 Official Oppression.  I will present this directly to the foreman of the grand jury, but would like some critique, advice, suggestions for the best ways to move forward from here.

      A good way I stir up the perverbial hornets nest:   When I make out my criminal complaint, I file it with the district attorney, he will most likely ignore it, THEN I go file a complaint against the district attorney with the top district judge in my county, he will not want anything to do with it either, then I go file against the district  judge at the  local district magistrate, he will obviously not do anything . THEN, I write up a complaint and present it to the foreman of the grand jury and you ( should see them run about like little chicken with there heads cut off at this point LOL!) will have just implicated THEM ALL in a ongoing consiracy to commit offical oppression, misprison of a felony and secreting government documents, to name a few, not to exclude other violations of law. Lets not forget about revoking their bonds as well, that a fun one! :)).

      >> County court is a bit more grown up...

      Grown up??? Define grown up. I demand they follow their law, and I will do whatever it takes, by ANY MEANS NECESSARY to acomplish that goal. There are no rules in love or war!  It is never over til you say it's over...OR until theyattempt to put a bullet in your head. Of which case is reduced to a matter of self defense, a distinct and most basic right!

      "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!"

      Sinccerely,

      Frank M.

    • tthor.geo
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 20, 2008
        I do not know how Texas 'courts' are structured.

        IF California is any indication, the first 'court [trial level] ONLY
        is conducted to establish the FACTS of the case. The appellate level
        is where one 'argues' the law as applied to those facts [a step most
        *pro pers* ignore/forego]. The appellate level is also where you can
        establish precedent [help for others in a similar situation]. You
        need to start researching the Rules for Appeals [probably in your
        State-level Rules of Court].

        Your planned expedition to the Grand Jury is way premature [and will
        be viewed as 'vindictive/'vexatious'; guess who honchos the grand
        Jury?] until you have established [at the appellate level] that the
        judge actually did something illegal [not just error(s) of
        judgment/law].

        Q <philo_farnsworth@...> wrote:

        [clipped]

        > To begin with, I filed motions to dismiss citing multiple
        violations of law and lack of jurisdiction.  Judge refused to let me
        argue motions, said he had already denied them in private.  I am
        surprised that he did let me say just about anything I wanted
        regarding the constitution and the law. I presented everything to
        the jury, showing that this trial was being held illegally, as the
        defective complaint did not give the court jurisdiction, also that
        the prosecutor was prohibited by law from also being the
        complainant.  I even got in a FIJA jury instruction, informing them
        they they had the right and responsibility to judge both the facts
        and the law. After all that, including seeing numerous shouting
        matches between me and the judge regarding him running a kangaroo
        court by ignoring the law, the obedient little sheep returned a
        guilty verdict.  A friend of mine struck up a conversation with them
        after court and asked how they came to their
        > verdict.  The answer basically came to "the cop said he wasn't
        wearing a seat belt", even though the cop that wrote the ticket was
        not the one who witnessed the violation, another violation of law
        that was pointed out to them.  When asked about the other factors,
        such as the violations of law cited, the answer basically was that
        they didn't really understand or know about it, and the judge would
        have said something if that really wasn't legal.  So I have filed an
        appeal to county court, and am preparing a criminal complaint
        against the judge for violations of Penal Code 39.02, Abuse of
        Official Capacity and 39.03 Official Oppression.  I will present
        this directly to the foreman of the grand jury, but would like some
        critique, advice, suggestions for the best ways to move forward from
        here.

        [clipped, a bit]
      • Q