I can't wait forever...time won't let me, no no!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2008
      Farnsworth Bentley wrote me privately:

      > Hey there!

      I don't usually respond to that, but since you can mean no one else...

      > What do you suppose would happen if we challenged the validity of
      > appeals decisions enough to where all the "judges" would file
      > according to the constitution?

      "We"??? Who the heck is "we"?? Not me! "Enough"??!! How much is
      enough??! And you obviously do not "get it" yet. If they do not
      perform required actions, hoped for changes in status fail to occur.

      That is, unless YOU P E R M I T it.