RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Don't Share That Law! It's Copyrighted

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2008
      Gimesumodat wrote:

      > You know.....I've had this notion from reading cases that nobody seems
      > to care if the Judge is really a judge or the attorney signing the
      > document is really an attorney and in good standing. Seems to me that
      > proof of these things should be a part of every record made.

      It is assumed and presumed to be in order, and in the record (that's
      what the record is for!) because those two people make their daily
      living by working with each other and as the line of "defendants" passes
      by they see only more $$$ signs and no reason to slow the flow. The
      individuals who SHOULD care more are these "revenue sources" a.k.a.
      "defendants". Many are not even made into "real" defendants, but when
      you tell them that they are one, they believe it! Then they act in
      accordance with that false conclusion of law, to their own detriment,
      like WWII Jews being assigned to a color-coded railcar, and getting into
      the line that matches the color they were told, like obedient complying
      no-waves-making consenters to tyranny. Few probably are aware of the
      legend on New Hampshire license plates ("Live Free or Die"). Soon
      Americans will be told which line to get in. Most will do it. But more
      than expected will not!