Re: Don't Share That Law! It's Copyrighted

  • gimesumodat
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2008
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Frog Farmer" <frogfrmr@...>
      wrote:

      > I will wager that the man is so much in a hurry to win, he will permit
      > unsworn paycheck endorsers to act as judges and attorneys totally
      > unchallenged for their bona fides and required official filings. That's
      > what most people do!

      You know.....I've had this notion from reading cases that nobody seems
      to care if the Judge is really a judge or the attorney signing the
      document is really an attorney and in good standing. Seems to me that
      proof of these things should be a part of every record made.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2008
        Gimesumodat wrote:

        > You know.....I've had this notion from reading cases that nobody seems
        > to care if the Judge is really a judge or the attorney signing the
        > document is really an attorney and in good standing. Seems to me that
        > proof of these things should be a part of every record made.

        It is assumed and presumed to be in order, and in the record (that's
        what the record is for!) because those two people make their daily
        living by working with each other and as the line of "defendants" passes
        by they see only more $$$ signs and no reason to slow the flow. The
        individuals who SHOULD care more are these "revenue sources" a.k.a.
        "defendants". Many are not even made into "real" defendants, but when
        you tell them that they are one, they believe it! Then they act in
        accordance with that false conclusion of law, to their own detriment,
        like WWII Jews being assigned to a color-coded railcar, and getting into
        the line that matches the color they were told, like obedient complying
        no-waves-making consenters to tyranny. Few probably are aware of the
        legend on New Hampshire license plates ("Live Free or Die"). Soon
        Americans will be told which line to get in. Most will do it. But more
        than expected will not!