Re: Sam Kennedy, Winston Shrout, and Barton Buhtz all mentioned...

  • mn_chicago
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 9:12 AM
      Wednesday 20 August 2008

      I do not know who these people are, but it is
      not surprising to hear UCC redemption stuff
      not working. Maybe it does, but these people
      have not figured out how.

      The government and courts do have the upper
      hand, but I am slowly discovering that can be
      reversed by going over every aspect of any
      charge, and then finding if all the rules were
      followed, and finding case law that shows how
      when the rules are not followed, charges,
      judgments, etc, can be reversed.

      It takes a lot of effort and access to a law
      library, and also the assertion of one's rights
      in order to get the court's attention.

      cheers!