Encumbering your own credit profile from being viewed by others

  • christmasdecor8
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2008
      Is it possible to encumber one's own personal credit history profile held and or
      maintained either by,TRW, Equifax, Experian from first being viewed anonymously by
      others seeking to obtain confidential info about me, yet always remain anonymous or
      exist unknown by me? Being these peering eyes seeking to gain facts about me, most
      usually often always occurs without knowledge or my written consent being given or
      obtained, if only to be used against me later on exists being committed by my ex
      spouse, credit card companies, lending institutions, the courts, state run agencies,
      IRS,etc.

      How do I maintain my personal credit profile for it to remains being kept just that, both
      "private and confidential"?

      How do I self limit or impose by restricting public access to my private sensitive data so
      that I first require anyone seeking to obtaining info about me must hold my express
      written permission being given them in advance of them gaining access to this very
      sensitive confidential info?

      Does anyone know how to go about doing this, as I remain unable to get to heart
      of this matter?

      I did recently contact the folks at Experian, only to be first told by them, it is not
      possible to encumber one's own credit profile from being viewed by others ( I seriously
      doubt this to be true).

      Similarly, What about encumbering one's own confidential personal medical history too?

      Santa