Re:Those of you with wage withholding or tax issues...

  • Founder
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2008

      Shalom tips group!!!

         I think that goldilucks is missing something.

         There is an old saying among lawyers that “when you write a contract, you are writing law.”

         Because of Article 1 section 10 of the U.S. constitution, they are right, at least within the scope of the contract.  When one binds themselves under a contract, then they must perform either specific performance or substantial performance, depending on the kind of contract and the specific wording of the contract, and when they fail by not performing on the contract, the law can compel performance.  In that way, when one agrees in a contract by signing their name, then they are writing law.

         What goldilucks says (below) is that 26 CFR Part 301 applies to federal and state employees and do not have the force and effect of law.

         Goldilucks is in error.

         26 CFR is called “Treasury Regulations” and 26 CFR Part 301 is titled “Administrative Rules.”  26 CFR Part 301, therefore, contains the “administrative rules of the Department of the Treasury,” and they apply to any and all natural and juridical persons who place themselves under the legal obligation to obey these regulations.  Becoming a government employee is only ONE of the many ways of placing one’s self under contract and subjecting themselves to Part 301.  Making one's self entitled to receive federal benefits or survivor benefits is another way [5 USC 552a(13)].

         Now, please go to your own bank or savings & loan, and get a copy of the application for your account.  You will most likely find the information you need right on the signature card that you voluntarily signed.  You don’t have to have the entire bank codes.  At the most, you will only need the brochure that they have on hand that explains the account procedures.  The signature card or brochure will tell you that when you contract with the bank to get an account, you are agreeing to abide by the administrative rules of the department of the treasury.

         Can it get any plainer than this?  This is yet another way to become subject to 26 CFR Part 301.

         IRS Special agents are told that when they are preparing for a lawsuit, they are to go to all of the local area banks and S&Ls, and get your signature cards to attach to the complaint.  Look it up in the Handbook for Special Agents , if you don’t believe me.  It can be purchased on line.

         The IRS enforces the entire 26 CFR Part 301, including all of the specialized regulations that govern the BATF, upon anyone who signs the bank’s signature card when opening an account, and they do it under your own, voluntary agreement.  No one had a gun to your head when you applied for benefits or opened the account, therefore, it was voluntary.

         You are signing a contract and making your own law that applies 26 CFR Part 301 to yourself.  Better you cut your hand off than sign that paper, but if you do sign it, you are obligated to conform with the administrative rules until and unless you go through all of the legal procedures to vacate that contract.  The bank and the Treasury have a right to expect performance unless served with due and timely notice of legal reasons why you are vacating the contract, and you have no right to expect them to be psychic and read your mind that you no longer want to abide by your voluntary agreement.  Some people actually want to be slaves and be abused, so until you make the correct, legal & lawful steps and complete the legal procedures to unvolunteer, the courts will enforce your voluntary agreement.  You are the one who made the law that they are enforcing, so they are under no obligation to "show you the law."  You are presumed to already "know, understand, and concur with the content of any instrument that bears your voluntary signature."

         I hope that this helps save someone the $150K that it cost me to learn this, some 15 years ago.  After I learned what caused my voluntary slavery, and I learned how to legally unvolunteer myself, I became a free man of the soil of Washington state, and have been a free man after that time.  I can now travel in foreign countries, work and receive a master’s wages, and have no obligations that most people have under either 26 USC or 26 CFR.

         My hope for you all is that the Almighty ONE will bless you with wisdom to make the right decisions, and peace.

      Shalom,

      Bernie Besherse

      Skype:  paraclete45

      Thursday, August 14, 2008, 9:24:59 AM, you wrote:

       1.

           Those of you with wage withholding or tax issues... From:        goldilucks

      Posted by:      "goldilucks"  goldilucks@...     goldilucks

      Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 am        (PDT)

        You guys really need to start paying attention to what Dan Meador's

        research started to uncover and what Ralph Winterrowd's research has

        concluded. 26 CFR Part 301 regs are internal housekeeping regs and do

        not apply to the general public. So, unless you are a federal or state

        employee, they do not have applicability to you. It's a slam dunk. I'm

        surprised that people are not picking this up and running with it.

      Part 301 regs apply to federal and state employees, are internal and are not substantiative, but rather "interpretive" and do not have the force and effect of law.

    • goldilucks
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
        > What goldilucks says (below) is that 26 CFR Part 301 applies to
        federal and state employees and do not have the force and effect of law.
        > Goldilucks is in error.
        > 26 CFR is called "Treasury Regulations" and 26 CFR Part 301 is
        titled "Administrative Rules." 26 CFR Part 301, therefore,
        contains the >"administrative rules of the Department of the
        Treasury," and they apply to any and all natural and juridical
        persons who place themselves >under the legal obligation to obey these
        regulations. Becoming a government employee is only ONE of the many ways
        of placing one's self >under contract and subjecting themselves to
        Part 301. Making one's self entitled to receive federal benefits or
        survivor benefits is another way >[5 USC 552a(13)]. Now, please go to
        your own bank or savings & loan, and get a copy of the application for
        your account. You will most likely >find the information you need right
        on the signature card that you voluntarily signed. You don't have to
        have the entire bank codes. At the >most, you will only need the
        brochure that they have on hand that explains the account procedures.
        The signature card or brochure will tell you that when you contract with
        the bank to get an account, you are agreeing to abide by the
        administrative rules of the department of the >treasury. Can it get any
        plainer than this? This is yet another way to become subject to 26 CFR
        Part 301.
        > Shalom,
        > Bernie Besherse
        > Skype: paraclete45

        Bernie does have a point, so I would go and pull my signature card and
        make a reservation above my signature stating that only 26CFR part one
        regulations will apply. That will remove the presumption and call the
        law form. They did not promulgate penalty regs in part one and there is
        good reason for that. When they prosecute they are laying "sanctions"
        upon you for bad "conduct". Just a little bit militiaristic sounding?