Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: GOING TO TRAFFIC COURT

  • Pro Se
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 13, 2008
      After attending the Magistrate District Judge class here in P.A.

      The speed detection device [LASER or RADAR OR VASCAR or ACCUTRAK]...
      Not only must in be calibrated, but the model must be published in the
      Pennsylvania Bulletin that the device has been noted
      thru JUDICIAL NOTICE as an accepted SPEED DETECTION DEVICE.

      Your state may vary.

    • stonekutteral
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 19, 2010

        On Oct 19, 2010, at 8:30 AM, Snowman wrote: My brief was rejected 4 times: Didn't serve DA, couldn't submit exhibit not accepted at trial, Type not large enough, one day late.

          Well they did notify you of the defects, but putting this in the beginning of your filings can help sometimes…

              MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE

         THIS IS NOTICE THAT THE CONTROLLING CASE, IN ALL MY COMMUNICATIONS
              WITH THE COURT,  WILL BE
                   HAINES V.KERNER  404 U.S. 519,520,(1972).
        In All My Communication with the court Haines V. Kerner 404 U.S.
        519,520(1972), In re Haines: pro se litigants are held to less stringent
        pleading standards than bar licensed attorneys.
         Platsky vs CIA. 953 F. 2nd 26 (C.A.2(N.Y.),1991)In re Platsky: court
        errs if court dismisses the pro se litigant without instruction of how
        pleadings are deficient and how to repair pleadings.
        , Anastasoff v. United States,223 F.3rd 898(8th circuit) (2000)In re
        Anastasoff: litigants' constitutional rights are violated when courts depart
        from precedent where parties are similarly situated.
        - will be the controlling cases in regards to any deficiency in my
        pleadings.

          SIGNED

              Lysander
        (actually Spooner would rip them a darn sight stronger, but let's remember
        his name , anyway.)