Re: [tips_and_tricks] A BIG THANKS to the many

  • Marc Fishman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2008
      On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 20:41 -0700, William Greene wrote:

      But the District Judge Denied our Request and now we move forward without the approval of the District Court to file our Interlocutory Appeal (which are rare rare rare so there just isn’t a lot of good research for us to fall back on as we move forwards with this) so we ask that others pray that [the Creator] guides us to a point where we will learn enough fast enough to succeed.  Basically, I would like to develop the statement that for the Second Circuit Court of Appeals to leave the Plaintiffs in a position where the Secretary of Treasury has the power to create an Agency (the IRS) it would be a strong sign that the reversal humanity’s steady march towards “ordered liberty” is a reality, suggesting that we transitioned from a form of government in terms of a National Republic to a Federal Democracy without going through the amendment process required by Article V of the Constitution.
      I fell behind on this group and didn't get to your message until today.  The following may help explain what you're up against (not a true government agency but rather a private corporation).  Hopefully this is not too late to help.

      A couple of groups have discovered that the courts are operating under the Foreign Sovereign Immunity Act as they're foreign-owned corporations.  AIB Radio has a lot of information on this available on their Talk Shoe archive at http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361&cmd=tc.  Start with the June 27 show titled EPISODE72 - AIB RADIO FOREIGN SOV IMMUNITY ACT 6 27 08.  They are reporting success in court with affidavits similar to the one attached.  I have many more documents from this group, contact me directly if you'd like me to make them available to you.

      The following was posted in a Yahoo group that I'm in:

      What I have found may surprise a couple of you an some may not believe it until they see it for themselves, I sent this information out to the masses and have had absolutely no response about it, people must be sleeping out there. If you can please comment on it I would appreciate it. just to let you know from this prospective communicating with these entities I have had nothing but positive results:

      All the Bill of Rights and the Constitution did was create a Charter for the Corporation. We already had a government in place under the Articles of Confederation with a Congress, but they allowed the corporation to be created and we let them do it for we the sovereign independent nations in the confederation did not know any better since it was mostly done behind closed doors.
      The Civil war in the 1800s had nothing to do with slavery as proven later by continued enslavement by mandated segregation of whites and blacks in the 50s and 60s, that Civil war had everything to do with control of the land and the people in it, It was a "Hostile Corporate Takeover" or " Corporate Reorginization " whatever you want to call it that the south was fighting with the north over.
      What started this research is learning that there was a few founding fathers that absolutely refused to sign the Constitution, I wanted to know why and their reasoning for it. (Google search "Shays Rebellion"}
      What we did not know and what they knew is that these plans for an incorporation had been planned out all along in which they gave us many warnings to avoid carefully. it was secretly known they could be shot or hung for speaking against it, and a couple of them were hung. Such people were also called terrorists. So be careful what you give your allegiance to.

      Pay close attention to the text in RED, how it relates in the corresponding information below it.
      Executive Offices of the United States Government
      "The Committee of Nine Appointees/authoriz ed agents calling the shots"
      Article X. The committee of the States, or any nine of them , shall be authorized to execute in the recess of Congress, such of the powers of Congress as the United States in Congress assembled, by the consent of nine States, shall from time to time think expedient to vest them with; provided that no power be delegated to the said committee, for the exercise of which, by the articles of confederation, the voice of nine States in the Congress of the United States assembled is requisite.

      The following are results from Manta.com :

      Executive Office Of The United States Government

      1600 Pennsylvania Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20501-0001, United States
      Phone: (202) 456-1414
      SIC: Executive Offices
      Line of Business: Executive Office/Development

      Detailed Executive Office Of The United States Government Company Profile

      This company profile is for the private company Executive Office Of The United States Government, headquarters located in Washington, DC. Executive Office Of The United States Government's line of business is executive office/development.

      Company Profile: Executive Office Of The United States Government

      Year Started:1787 ( Before the Reconstruction acts took place, how many times have we heard of corporations reorginizing? )

      State of Incorporation: N/A
      Location Type: Headquarters
      Parent Company: Government Of The United States
      Contact Name: George W Bush ( Responsible Party )

      Contact Title: President
      Data above provided by D&B.
      Morris K. Udall foundation

      Who We Are

      The Udall Foundation is an agency within the executive branch of the United States government. The President appoints nine members of its board of trustees, with the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate; the other four members serve by virtue of their positions within government.

      [[ Corporation of London ]] The London Virginia Company became the first as a joint stock company by a royal charter drawn up on April 10, 1606. It swiftly financed the first permanent English settlement in the New World which was at Jamestown in the Virginia Colony in 1607. Its Second Corporate Charter was officially ratified on May 23, 1609 .
      [[ All done behind closed doors ]]

      Marc H. Fishman
      "When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop
      PGP KeyID:  6C8E212E75CDBD79
      PGP Key Fingerprint: E620 1F11 D3AC 6FEC 4CC5  8CA6 6C8E 212E 75CD BD79

      believed to be clean.
      believed to be clean.