Re: [tips_and_tricks] CPS troubles

  • starr shepperd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2008
      I am a family advocate . I have been helping people fight these people for years now you can contact me directly thru my email if youd like . whosyurmamma@... .

      http://www.freewebs.com/starr747/

      we can stop the corruption if we join together

      I am a grandmother who has recently been "granted" custody of three
      small girls whose mother spanked the oldest when she was talking
      back. The mother was originally charged with child abuse which was
      dropped in the criminal court but now that cps has "control" over all
      three of the girls both parents are not allowed to live with them or
      have them in their custody.