Application for Leave to Bring an Interlocutory Appeal and Memorandum in Support

  • wm@greenes.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2008

      Enclosed is our “Application for Leave to Bring an Interlocutory Appeal of This Court's July 11, 2008 Order and Request for a Stay of Proceedings in the Name of the United States as a Defendant and Memorandum in Support of Plaintiff's Motion for Refusal of Notice of Appearance and to Strike All Pleadings...In the Name of the United States Because the United States is Not a Defendant in the Captioned Case, and Grant Plaintiffs' Request for the Interlocutory Appeal Without Requiring Bond”

      The Court's July 11, 2008 Order would have effectually turned the case into a case against the government, so I applied for Leave to Bring an Interlocutory Appeal in the attempt to have the lower court’s decision overturned to allow the case to proceed where the United States is a Plaintiff along with us instead of what the Court is trying to do where the United States would be a Defendant.

      The access to the evidence where the US Attorney(s) admitted that the IRS is not an Agency and a majority of the resources going into our "public interest suit" styled as a Qui Tam (i.e., Latin for "he who sues in this matter for the king as for himself") Action, in which the United States of America is also established as Plaintiff throughout the Jurisdictional and Venue statements came from the many works forwarded to us by Loma Wharton.

      The idea of using an Interlocutory Appeal/Review was LegalBear’s, and the $29.10 to mail Application For Leave To Bring And Interlocutory Appeal with Memorandum came from Bob and Judy Schulz. Bob and his wife also gave us the $455.00 for the filing fee we will need if the Court allows us to move forwards with the Interlocutory Appeal/Review.

      When we went to the post office to mail the Application there was a postal money order in one of the packages for another $50.00 from Karen and Frank Kowalik who saw one of my Motions posted on-line.  Along with money order, they sent a complimentary copy of Frank’s book, IRS Humbug.

      Of course, this is a real blessing given that the IRS put us out of work back in January, and after the neighbors came to my wife complaining with a copy of the city ordnance limiting the number of yard sales to 6, our resources are, how shall I say, extremely limited, and none of this would be happening if it were not for so many very special people guiding/helping me and my wife along the way.

      Blessings,

      Bill