Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Slammed In Traffic Court

  • Jeff Soder
    Message 1 of 46 , Jul 3, 2008

      Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:09 AM
      Subject: RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Slammed In Traffic Court

      > In most CRIMINAL cases, I believe that the state is ALLEGING that the
      > PEOPLE are the INJURED PARTY.

      There has to be an original injured party who signs the complainant' s
      complaint. There should be witnesses and evidence as well. This is
      amply illustrated in the text of the codes (which nonetheless may be
      disqualified as law in California, but that's another issue).

          The State claims to these acts were against the Peace and Dignity of the State.

          In my case it is against the Peace and Dignity of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

          This is where the claim of damages and to be the injured Party comes from, and the prosecutor signs as the attorney for the injured party, the People.

      If I am not mistaken, an I correct in this line of thinking?

      <Snip>

      .
      Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=6440781/grpspId=1705059354/msgId=16308/stime=1215141555/nc1=5370601/nc2=5191953/nc3=5286672
    • stonekutteral
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 19, 2010

        On Oct 19, 2010, at 8:30 AM, Snowman wrote: My brief was rejected 4 times: Didn't serve DA, couldn't submit exhibit not accepted at trial, Type not large enough, one day late.

          Well they did notify you of the defects, but putting this in the beginning of your filings can help sometimes…

              MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE

         THIS IS NOTICE THAT THE CONTROLLING CASE, IN ALL MY COMMUNICATIONS
              WITH THE COURT,  WILL BE
                   HAINES V.KERNER  404 U.S. 519,520,(1972).
        In All My Communication with the court Haines V. Kerner 404 U.S.
        519,520(1972), In re Haines: pro se litigants are held to less stringent
        pleading standards than bar licensed attorneys.
         Platsky vs CIA. 953 F. 2nd 26 (C.A.2(N.Y.),1991)In re Platsky: court
        errs if court dismisses the pro se litigant without instruction of how
        pleadings are deficient and how to repair pleadings.
        , Anastasoff v. United States,223 F.3rd 898(8th circuit) (2000)In re
        Anastasoff: litigants' constitutional rights are violated when courts depart
        from precedent where parties are similarly situated.
        - will be the controlling cases in regards to any deficiency in my
        pleadings.

          SIGNED

              Lysander
        (actually Spooner would rip them a darn sight stronger, but let's remember
        his name , anyway.)