Re: 9th Cir. avoids discussing law while ruling on tax case

  • Patrick M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008

      REALIZE that any LEGAL CLAIM made without EVIDENCE is by DEFINITION "frivolous".

      Definition - FRIVOLOUS

      : lacking in any arguable basis or merit in either law or fact (Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, 2001)

      REALIZE that under the PRESUMPTION of CORRECTNESS, our FAILURE to DENY/DISPUTE/REBUT the many PRESUMPTIONS/ INFERENCES/ALLEGATIONS they use in their FICTIONS OF LAW dooms us.

      MAXIMS OF LAW

      He who does not deny, admits.

      A presumption will stand good until the contrary is proved.

      The presumption is always in favor of the one who denies.

      All things are presumed to be lawfully done and duly performed until the contrary is proved.

      It is in the nature of things, that he who denies a fact is not bound to prove it.

      The burden of proof lies upon him who affirms, not on him who denies.

      Upon the one alleging, not upon him denying, rests the duty of proving.

      What is not proved and what does not exist are the same; it is not a defect of the law, but of proof.

      REALIZE that being SUBJECT to a tax does NOT necessarily MEAN we are LIABLE for the tax.

      REALIZE that the QUESTION is NOT whether the People are SOVEREIGN (we are), but WHETHER we were engaged in the ACTIVITY TAXED.

      For EXAMPLE if there were an INCOME TAX on the WAGES of INDIVIDUALS who are “an officer, employee, or elected official of the United States, a State, or any political subdivision thereof, or the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of any one or more of the foregoing” or “an officer of a corporation”, then IF I was NOT one of those INDIVIDUALS, I would NOT OWE the TAX, would I?

      And REALIZE that we should RESEARCH & VERIFY everything RATHER just “buying into” BS THEORIES & ARGUMENTS that are made with LITTLE or NO EVIDENCE to PROVE them.

      Patrick in California

      "Look Rocky, never once do my fingers leave my hand!" -- Bullwinkle