Re: Slammed In Traffic Court

  • paradoxmagnus
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 30, 2008
      NOT TRUE in California or any state that has INFRACTIONS which are
      NOT CRIMINAL, but CIVIL.

      In most CRIMINAL cases, I believe that the state is ALLEGING that the
      PEOPLE are the INJURED PARTY.

      California & probably most other states SPECIFICALLY allow for the
      Judge to enter a PLEA for a DEFENDANT who REFUSES to PLEA.

      Which REQUIRES them to have FIRST ESTABLISHED PERSONAL jurisdiction
      (i.e. you did NOT make a SPECIAL APPEARANCE by filing a MOTION to
      QUASH for LACK of PERSONAL JURISDICTION).

      Lastly, IF the judge did NOT ORDER him to PAY in FRNs, HOW can you
      charge his with ACTING under COLOR OF LAW or COLOR OF OFFICE?

      That is IF they even have a VALID OATH OF OFFICE on file as REQUIRED
      by law.

      Patrick in California

      http://www.travelpropower.com/paradoxmagnus

      "ASSUMPTION can be very COSTLY to MANY and very PROFITABLE to a FEW."-
      -PKM

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "bobert111@..."
      <bobert111@...> wrote:

      > Congratulations: You are so right. Any moving violation is
      considered as criminal. In a criminal complaint there must be and
      injured party. The cop is and executive officer performing a judicial
      function.
      > You may bring charges against the judge for practicing law from the
      bench. When he entered a Plea for you he was acting as your attorney.
      > Lastly, Charge the Judge with violations of his Oath of office
      since he cannot order you to pay with anything other than gold or
      silver. Article 1 section 10, "No state shall make anything but gold
      or silver as a tender for payment of a debt." A Judge cannot order
      you to pay with anything else.

      > Lower rates for Veterans. Click for VA loan information.

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iifTKRx29G44b2QvlonPz
      FX30GMNFIYXQIqp4fH3Hwa2pjm2X/

    • stonekutteral
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 19, 2010

        On Oct 19, 2010, at 8:30 AM, Snowman wrote: My brief was rejected 4 times: Didn't serve DA, couldn't submit exhibit not accepted at trial, Type not large enough, one day late.

          Well they did notify you of the defects, but putting this in the beginning of your filings can help sometimes…

              MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE

         THIS IS NOTICE THAT THE CONTROLLING CASE, IN ALL MY COMMUNICATIONS
              WITH THE COURT,  WILL BE
                   HAINES V.KERNER  404 U.S. 519,520,(1972).
        In All My Communication with the court Haines V. Kerner 404 U.S.
        519,520(1972), In re Haines: pro se litigants are held to less stringent
        pleading standards than bar licensed attorneys.
         Platsky vs CIA. 953 F. 2nd 26 (C.A.2(N.Y.),1991)In re Platsky: court
        errs if court dismisses the pro se litigant without instruction of how
        pleadings are deficient and how to repair pleadings.
        , Anastasoff v. United States,223 F.3rd 898(8th circuit) (2000)In re
        Anastasoff: litigants' constitutional rights are violated when courts depart
        from precedent where parties are similarly situated.
        - will be the controlling cases in regards to any deficiency in my
        pleadings.

          SIGNED

              Lysander
        (actually Spooner would rip them a darn sight stronger, but let's remember
        his name , anyway.)