The best synopsis i have ever found of the situation.

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      History of Problem

      Historical Outline of the Problem

      1st: Martial Law is declared by President Lincoln on April 24th,
      1863, with General Orders No. 100; under martial law authority,
      Congress and President Lincoln institute continuous martial law by
      ordering the states (people) either conscribe troops and or provide
      money in support of the North or be recognized as enemies of the
      nation; this martial law Act of Congress is still in effect today.
      This martial law authority gives the President (with or without
      Congress) the dictatorial authority to do anything that can be done by
      government in accord with the Constitution of the United States of
      America . This conscription act remains in effect to this very day
      and is the foundation of Presidential Executive Orders authority; it
      was magnified in 1917 with The Trading with the Enemy Act (Public Law
      65-91, 65th Congress, Session I, Chapters 105, 106, October 6, 1917).
      and again in 1933 with the Emergency War Powers Act, which is ratified
      and enhanced almost every year to this date by Congress. Today these
      Acts address the people of the United States themselves as their enemy.

      2nd: The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 created a private
      corporation (hereinafter "Corp. U.S. ", Trademark name, "United States
      Government") owned and operated by the actual government for the
      purpose of carrying out the business needs of the government under
      martial law. This was done under the constitutional authority for
      Congress to pass any law within the ten mile square of Washington ,
      District of Columbia . (link to pdf image file of the full 1871 Act)

      3rd: In said Act, Corp. U.S. adopted their own constitution (United
      States Constitution), which was identical to the national Constitution
      (Constitution of the United States of America) except that it was
      missing the national constitution's 13th Amendment and the national
      constitution's 14th, 15th and 16th amendments are respectively
      numbered 13th, 14th and 15th amendments in the Corp. U.S.
      Constitution. At this point take special notice and remember this
      Corp. U.S. method of adopting their own Constitution, they will add to
      it in the same manner in 1913.

      4th: Corp. U.S. began to generate debts via bonds etc., which came
      due in 1912, but they could not pay their debts so the 7 families that
      bought up the bonds demanded payment and Corp. U.S. could not pay.
      Said families settled the debt for the payments of all of Corp. U.S. '
      assets and for all of the assets of the Treasury of the United States
      of America .

      5th: As 1913 began, Corp. U.S. had no funds to carry out the
      necessary business needs of the government so they went to said
      families and asked if they could borrow some money. The families said
      no (Corp. U.S. had already demonstrated that they would not repay
      their debts in full). The families had foreseen this situation and
      had the year before finalized the creation of a private corporation of
      the name "Federal Reserve Bank". Corp. U.S. formed a relationship
      with the Federal Reserve Bank whereby they could transact their
      business via note rather than with money. Notice that this
      relationship was one made between two private corporations and did not
      involve government; that is where most people error in understanding
      the Federal Reserve Bank system—again it has no government relation at
      all. The private contracts that set the whole system up even
      recognize that if anything therein proposed is found illegal or
      impossible to perform it is excluded from the agreements and the
      remaining elements remain in full force and effect.

      6th: Almost simultaneously with the last fact (also in 1913), Corp.
      U.S. adopts (as if ratified) their own 16th amendment. Tax protesters
      challenge the IRS tax collection system based on this fact, however
      when we remember that Corp. U.S. originally created their constitution
      by simply drafting it and adopting it; there is no difference between
      that adoption and this—such is the nature of corporate enactments.
      You must also note that this amendment has nothing to do with our
      nation, with our people or with our national Constitution, which
      already had its own 16th amendment. The Supreme Court ruled that it
      did nothing that was not already done other than to make plain and
      clear the right of the United States (Corp. U.S. ) to tax
      corporations. We agree, considering that they were created under the
      authority of Corp. U.S.

      7th: Next (also 1913) Corp. U.S. , through Congress, adopts (as if
      ratified) its 17th amendment. This amendment is not only not
      ratified, it is not constitutional; the nation's Constitution forbids
      Congress from even discussing the matter of where Senators are
      elected, which is the subject matter of this amendment. According to
      the United States Supreme Court, for Congress to propose such an
      amendment they would first have to pass an amendment that gave them
      the authority to discuss the matter.

      8th: Accordingly, in 1914, the Freshman class and all Senators that
      successfully ran for reelection in 1913 by popular vote were seated in
      Corp. U.S. Senate capacity only; their respective seats from their
      States remained vacant because neither the State Senates nor the State
      Governors appointed new Senators to replace them as is still required
      by the national Constitution for placement of a national Senator.

      9th: In 1916, President Wilson is reelected by the Electoral College
      but their election is required to be confirmed by the constitutionally
      set Senate; where the new Corp. U.S. only Senators were allowed to
      participate in the Electoral College vote confirmation the only
      authority that could possibly have been used for electoral
      confirmation was corporate only. Therefore, President Wilson was not
      confirmed into office for his second term as President of the United
      States of America and was only seated in the Corp. U.S. Presidential
      capacity. Therefore the original jurisdiction government's seats were
      vacated because the people didn't seat any original jurisdiction
      government officers. It is important to note here that President
      Wilson retained his capacity as Commander in Chief of the military.
      Many people wonder about this fact imagining that such a capacity is
      bound to the President of the nation; however, When John Adams was
      President he assigned George Washington to the capacity of Commander
      in Chief of the military in preparation for an impending war with
      France. During this period, Mr. Adams became quite concerned because
      Mr. Washington became quite ill and passed on his acting military
      authority through his lead General Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Adams was
      concerned that if war did break out Mr. Hamilton would use that
      authority to create a military dictatorship of the nation. Mr. Adams
      averted the war through diplomacy and the title of Commander in Chief
      was returned to him.
      (See: John Adams, by David McCullough, this book covers Mr. Adams
      concerns over this matter quite well. Mr. Adams was a fascinating man.)

      10th: In 1917, Corp. U.S. enters W.W. I and passes their Trading with
      the Enemies Act.

      11th: In 1933, Corp. U.S. is bankrupt, they force a banking holiday
      to exchange money backed Federal Reserve Notes with "legal tender"
      Federal Reserve Notes the Trading with the Enemies Act is adjusted to
      recognize the people of the United States as enemies of Corp. U.S.

      12th: Some time after 1935, you ask Social Security Administration
      for a relationship with their program. With the express purpose of
      generating Beneficiary funds to United States General Trust Fund (GTF)
      the Social Security Administration creates an entity with a name (that
      sounds like your name but is spelled with all capital letters) and an
      account number (Social Security number). They give you the Social
      Security card and let you know that the card does not belong to you
      but you are to hold it for them until they want it back. If you are
      willing to accept that responsibility over the card you activate the
      card by signing it, which gives you the ability to act as the
      fiduciary for the cards actual owner Corp. U.S. and you can use the
      card's name and number to thus transact business relations for the
      card's actual owner. You are also to note that though the card
      verifies its agency (you as the single person with authority to
      control the entity so created) it is not for use as identification.
      On review: notice the Social Security Administration was the creator
      of the entity, they offered you the opportunity to serve its Trustee
      capacity (by lending it actual consciousness and physical capacity),
      they gave you something (the card) that does not belong to you to hold
      in trust and they reserved the actual owner of the thing (Corp. U.S.)
      as the beneficiary of the entity—by definition, this only describes
      the creation and existence of a Trust. More importantly: the name
      they gave this Trust is not your name, the number they gave the Trust
      is not your number and your lending actual consciousness and physical
      capacity to this Trust's Trustee capacity does not limit you or your
      capacity to separately act in your natural sovereign capacity in any
      way—what you do, when you do it and how you do it is still totally up
      to you.

      13th: In 1944, under the Bretton Woods Agreement, Corp. U.S. is quit
      claimed to the International Monetary Fund, and becomes a foreign
      controlled private corporation.14th: In 1968, at the National
      Governor's Conference in Lexington, Kentucky, the IMF leaders of the
      event proposed the dilemma the State governors were in for carrying
      out their business dealings in Federal Reserve Notes (foreign notes),
      which is forbidden in the national and State constitutions, alleging
      that if they did not do something to protect themselves the people
      would discover what had been done with their money and would likely to
      kill them all and start over. They suggested the States form
      corporations like Corp. U.S. and showed the advantages of the
      resultant uniform codes that could be created, which would allow
      better and more powerful control over the people, which thing the
      original jurisdiction governments of this nation had no capacity to
      do. Our Constitutions secure that the governments do not govern the
      people rather they govern themselves in accord with the limits of Law.
      The people govern themselves. Such is the foundational nature of our
      Constitutional Republic.

      15th: By 1971, every State government in the union of States had
      formed such private corporations (Corp. State), in accord with the IMF
      admonition, and the people ceased to seat original jurisdiction
      government officials in their State government seats.

      Now, having stated these historical facts, we ask you not to believe
      us, but rather prove these facts for yourself. We then ask you to
      contact us and share your discovery with us.

      When you find there is no error in this historical outline, then
      remember these simple facts and let no one dissuade you from the truth.

      The Bottom Line: when you speak about these private foreign
      corporations remember that is what they are and stop calling them
      government.

      Further, it is very important that we cease to attempt to fix them.
      It is far more important that we learn how to reseat our original
      jurisdiction government and spread the word about the truth. By
      reseating our State and national governments in their original
      jurisdiction nature, we gain the capacity to hold these private
      foreign corporations accountable. They owe us a lot of money, in fact
      they owe us more money than there is available in the world. In fact
      it is impossible for them to pay and that gives us the leverage we
      need to take back our nation and put things right. The process is a
      simple one. The difficulty is in getting our people to wake up to the
      truth. That's why we ask you to prove the truth for yourself and
      contact us with your discovery.

      That means that you must stop acting and communicating like you are
      anything other than the sovereign that God created you to be. And,
      stop referring to Corp. U.S. or the STATE OF 'X' as anything other
      than the private foreign corporations that they are. And, finally,
      stop listening to the Patriot Mythology that is espoused by those that
      only give these facts lip service.

      It's time to wake up and follow the truth, time to repent and become a
      moral and honorable society instead of lauding our piety while we
      stand guilty of:

      a) not knowing the truth;

      b) not living the truth;

      c) believing our Heavenly Father will save us even though we have the
      tools to know the truth the ability to use the tools but we refuse to
      live by the truth and use the tools we have to save ourselves and
      thereby become free.

      The biggest problem with this is that we get all excited about uniting
      against the tyranny of Corp. U.S. is that they are blind to the truth
      having no remedy so they bail out of "the system" hell bent for a
      rebellion even the scripture says cannot be won with conventional
      weapons of war. Would that we could instead follow the admonition of
      the King of Kings and unite with truth to lawfully and peacefully
      assert our standing and status and get commercial remedy.

      I would share where i got this material .. but its against group
      rules i believe. I do think they have alot in common with Bear though.
      I just thought i would share this since it is the shortest most
      complete synopsis i have ever found of how things are. Maybe everyone
      here already knows all this... or maybe not

      Mike Jansen