Pete Hendrickson speaking June 24, 2008 - You're Invited

  • rvansyoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      Mark your calendars right now! Pete Hendrickson will be the guest
      speaker in the "We The People" Paltalk meeting room on Tuesday June
      24, 2008 starting at 9 PM Eastern time.

      If you have not downloaded the FREE Paltalk software, I suggest you
      do so immediately and install it by going to:

      http://www.paltalk.com/

      You will need it to get into the room. I have prepared a video
      presentation on how to download and install the software at this
      link:

      http://www.filedropper.com/paltalkinstallvideo

      Once there, look for the large "Download This File" button and click
      on it. The file should immediately begin to download. I suggest you
      save it to your desktop so you can find it.

      This is your opportunity to listen to Pete live! I look forward to
      having you attend the meeting. Be there or be square!

      RogerV