Passport w/o ALL Caps, SSN or Gov't photo ID documents

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      I'm sponsored to Saudi Arabia soon to make some big bux and no time to
      fight 'the system' just to prove its corrupt and delay my wind fall
      opportunity.

      Used birth certificate that has both parents and my name spelled Up/low case
      and my state abbreviated as Fla. and no zip code. For photo ID used my
      scuba
      air 'license' and a 'racing' driver 'license' from an out of business go
      kart place.
      I left the SSN line blank.
      Gave domicile in a spelled out state name in a county w/o zip code. Had
      them mail it to a PO box with normal zip address. 12 days turn around.

      Of course Blue passport came back in ALL caps name even though the
      Gov't department and other data was in Up/lower case but it has no address
      in a Federal zone nor any tax/SSN numbers associated with it.
      My father who was a city commissioner in Miami in the late 1950's before
      it became 1st "Metropolitan 1313" take over, had both green and red
      passport
      issued to travel to Cuba and South America on public relation trips.
      My father had no birth certificate, so used affidavits as birth ID evidence.

      Last year attempted passport with affidavits only but State Depart. asked
      for proof no birth certificate existed and I let the ball drop by not
      sending
      Fla. a request for a letter back that no birth certificate could be
      found with
      my name spelled in ALL caps. I did ask lists how one might phrase this
      request so it would be denied in a way the State Depart. might accept but
      went unanswered. Beside the over seas needs main reason for passport
      is not to be hauled straight to jail on traffic stop w/o gov't ID to
      prove I'm me
      before they'd release me. Grilling by red faced special terrorist
      investigator got
      them or me no where as I'm not in system to be found by name and birth
      only..

      hobot