Re: [tips_and_tricks] Gambling for Justice - Re: why court filing fees fo the sovereign citizen?

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2003
      The problem is not that they(the "bench and bar") are
      perverting our "Judicial Branch of government". The
      problem is we don't have a judicial branch at all in
      the 50 Union states. If you doubt this, I challenge
      each of you to find where in the published authorities
      that Congress has created any Article III courts that
      have been both ordained and seated with Article III
      Justices. If you look at Hawaii for example they have
      Article I judges as per their tenure and pay. If you
      can prove otherwise please do.
      Respectfully,
      Bob L.

      http://calendar.yahoo.com