Re: Rights are unalienable - They canNOT be waived but by God Re: endorsing checks "w/o prejudice"

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      To: Ed
      Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 8:33 AM
      Subject: Re: Rights are unalienable - Re: endorsing checks "w/o prejudice"

      Ed, Courts assume you choose NOT to exercise a right, unless you invoke said right.

      Don - Please ask JAlan Daum about the definition of "Courts". It is YOUR court. The Judge has a function to perform. The duties of that Function is to PROTECT your Rights. Take command of your court and force the Judge to do what they are required, by law, to do. The person, the Individual, hiding under a Black Dress has no authority to waive, nullify, order you to sign away your Rights.

      The way I put it to the judicial and executive Officers of MY court in the 5th Circuit is like this - I, me, a Human Person and Citizen, do not even have authority to waive, forfiet, sign away that which was given to me by God, secured to me by the founders in the Constitution, and further secured by Acts of Congress. I would be usurping the Authority of God, the Authority of our Constitution, and the Authority of our Congress if I even tried to do so.

      I do not believe you truly want to defend the proposition that people can voluntarily waive what is "unalienable" and "inherent". But if you do then so be it. As JAlan Daum says - We do have freedom of religion. If you want to make the Black Robe, and whomever happens to be wearing it, or those hiding behind some other "title" your God and your religion then you are free to do so and you can choose to believe you are, or have, become a slave. It's your life. Do with it what you want. You can, as the court, "assume" you have waived or signed away your right to your own life.

      Ed
      www.informed.org