Feds take advantage of tornado damage

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
      legalbear7 asked:

      > What's wrong with this picture?

      As Ed said, "some aspects of the story, particularly the shotgun case
      with the missing expensive shotgun, was told in the New Orleans story.
      I am to understand that this story relates to Greensburg, Kansas.
      My experience as a storyteller, is that if something is untrue in the
      story, or embellished, then one must question the veracity of the story,
      or, at least, what all is embellished."

      Ed seems to think that such a precise common element to the story, the
      missing expensive shotgun in the case, introduces an element of doubt.
      Buy at least he didn't totally deny the possibility it was all true; he
      just asked for more investigation, which allows me to make my own bet,
      that it was not an isolated incident. We'll see. There were other
      elements of the story shared by other stories too, but some would say
      these are evidence of a "pattern of activity".

      > Some of you may have seen video where they did this same thing in
      > after Katrina in New Orleans on the National Rifle Association's
      > website.

      I can disqualify any video evidence, as can many experts.

      > Are we going to put up with this?

      "We", Kemo Sabe?? "We" have been locked and loaded and ready for full
      force protection of rights ever since, sheesh, ever since the sheriff
      told us to go and get armed and ready for living here in the Wild West
      over 25 years ago! Things are starting to get crazy here (more than the
      usual). Let's just say our threat assessment board is orange right now.
      It's usually yellow, and never was green here.

      > I think we need to just
      > say NO and demand authority for their actions.

      No time for that in the Initial Moment Of Confrontation when guns are
      involved... "Now Lookey Here, Mr. Earp!"

      Grace Slick stood up to Marin cops with her shotgun and lived (while
      drunk in '94, she brandished a shotgun at police from her Tiburon,
      California home; she had to be forcibly knocked over and disarmed).
      I've had two stand-offs and lived. I refused to open the door without a
      warrant. They weren't ready to break in.

      Solzhenitsyn: "We didn't love freedom enough"

      "And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have
      been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make
      an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to
      say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as
      for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire
      city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror
      at every bang of the down-stairs door and at every step on the
      staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had
      boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of a half a dozen people
      with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you
      knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good
      purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you'd be cracking the
      skull of a cutthroat. Or what about the Black Maria sitting out there on
      the street with one lonely chauffeur - what if it had been driven off of
      or its tires spiked? The Organs would very quickly have suffered a
      shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's
      thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt.

      If .... if... We didn't love freedom enough. And even more - we had no
      awareness of the real situation... We purely and simply deserved
      everything that happened afterward."

      Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, 1973

      > These brave people from
      > Kansas were ready to shoot it out.

      One must be, if one is to remain free. Nobody lives forever.

      Old Lodge Skins: "Come out and fight! It is a good day to die! Thank You
      for making me a Human Being! Thank You for helpin' me to become a
      warrior! Thank You for my victories, and for my defeats! Thank You for
      my vision, and the blindness in which I saw further! You make all things
      and direct them in their ways, O Grandfather. And now You have decided
      the Human Beings will soon walk a road that leads nowhere. I am gonna
      die now, unless death wants to fight. And I ask You for the last time to
      grant me my old power to make things happen."

      (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0016895/quotes)

      > To be forewarned is to be
      > forearmed. If I was there after reading this and watching what they
      > did in New Orleans, I would say something like, "I know what you are
      > doing. You are going to confiscate all of the guns, help yourself to
      > the nice ones and damage the rest. How can you consider yourself law
      > abiding when you do stuff like that? We are not going to let you
      > victimize us like that. Do you have any reason why we are not
      > justified in stopping you? What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

      Too much talk for that scene. We're drilling on disappearing and
      remaining silent until the goons leave, but with loaded guns in our
      hands, like Viet Cong in their tunnels.

    • siceloff
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
        Steve, I don't discount the idea that people are evacuated (your home can be invaded with you in it for that matter) from emergency areas, and then their homes invaded and things looted by people posing as emergency workers, or reporters, duly authorized to be in the emergency area.  What I questioned was that part of the story that I had previously in the same kind of story about Katrina in New Orleans and environs.  The missing expensive shot gun in its case with a cheaper replacement.  "That" seemed to be lifted from the story about Katrina and New Orleans.
          I've had my laptop go down, and email clients wreck, all sorts of stuff on computers and would send the story in for compare and contrast if I thought it would not be a waste of my time to look for it.  But, I may well look since I've mentioned it and my memory can be found to have lapses.
          In 1985 or "4" we had a tornado locally, here, on the not so flat lands called Pennsylvania.  It did much destruction without any warning--we weren't supposed to get tornadoes.  But, when Yahuwah says "tornado, go to Pennsylvania" the old whirly wind obeys and goes to Pennsylvania, completely under His control.  A somewhat better job at obedience than that of myself in certain instances.  And, just to prove that the people who pose as "guvmint" do the same thing everywhere, when people returned to intact homes, or partly intact homes, some of their precious things were missing.  With nobody to account for that loss except for those posing as those who say "we're the government and we came to help."
          But that part of the story that seemed to me to be lifted verbatim out of the story that I had read about Katrina and New Orleans, I question.  Yessirree, cheaper weapons could be substituted for more expensive, and more powerful and accurate, damaged weapons for perfectly conditioned weapons, or no weapon at all, and if receiving one's confiscated property back, a new registration of said property required.
          The repeat of the exactly same story seemed to me to not to be true and, well, as I said, I try not to bear false witness against my enemy either.  Doesn't mean it can't be true.  Perhaps the Katrina story told the same story in such an exact way and the exact sequence of events, that it served so well it was used.  These people posing as authorized government agents, heehee, when I don't think that there is "really" an authorized government other than Yahuwah's own, have enough witness against them even without me creating false witness.  They would probably have plenty on their plate already to answer to our Judge, when the time comes to answer to that Judge.  And, I'm not talking about merely waiting for some long put off Judgment Day at the end of time.  People are judged in the here and now as well.  And, I'd be judged for the false witness, especially because I know better.

        Hope that helps.  I intend in no way to defend people posing as government when they misalign themselves with the only true governing King who limits the authority of all authority that men find themselves with.

        Ed