RE: [tips_and_tricks] Registration & driver's licenses

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      Patrick M wrote:

      > So WHY would anyone who has KNOWLEDGE of these FACTS "believe"
      > that the "driver's license" & "driving a motor vehicle on the public
      > streets and
      > highways" which is A PRIVILEGE (and NOT a right) that the LEGISLATURE
      > can ALTER or REVOKE has ANYTHING to do with the People's usage of the
      > public roads for PURPOSES of VEHICULAR TRAVEL which IS a
      > FUNDEMENTAL RIGHT which is secured by both the STATE & FEDERAL
      > constitutions, which can NOT be ABROGATED/DENIED or
      > CONSTITUTIONALLY LEGISLATED away?

      Is it because people are confused and don't know what words mean
      anymore, believing that political correctness makes each person's
      opinion of the meaning of a word equally valid?

      I used a lot of your citations when I won my own license cases back in
      the 1980's. Once a judge read aloud to a whole room why I didn't need
      any license, and still the next guy after me, who was charged with
      driving without one, didn't avail himself of the information. What can
      you do? People need to have a personal interest in avoiding unnecessary
      waste fraud and abuse at the hands of government. Without that, they
      remain sheep to be shorn.