Re: [tips_and_tricks] Are you a pinkie?

  • ernest richard: Expressly Reserving All
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      what is a Bill of Exchange?

      Read here for an answer:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_exchange
    • Stewart Pidd
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
        The file name is: Lib Tree June 08.pdf  posted June 3, 2008.

        On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:36 AM, Zetoolman <zetoolman@...> wrote:

        I do not see anything even close to this. Is it gone?? If not, please post the title!!

        Thanks!

        Moderator/Bear: "Sound reasoning on bills of exchange & bonds" is the title. Watch the dates on the files. This was posted yesterday. Bear

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
          > I have that friend still in jail in a county North of me.
          > His maximum "sentence" was 24 hours in jail for 1st offense.

          Here, rich people PAY to stay overnight in our jail! Of course they all
          do it as part of a charity benefit, but 24 hours is still 24 hours.
          Good enough for a lawsuit if one was so inclined and had a cause of
          action.

          > But he did Sam Kennedy stuff, they arrested him.

          That's what I hate about "name brand" law. His should have been doing
          his own "stuff". If he happened to agree with Sam, that's great, maybe.
          I never heard of Sam before. Don't know what his stuff is. Can you tell
          me, is it better to start off with Sam stuff, and evolve into Elvick
          stuff on the way through Gordon stuff? Elvick went to jail. Gordon got
          beat up, but made new case law for us all and won gold compensation.
          Does that mean anything they say is wrong, or just parts of it? I'm all
          confused on how to use name brand law, but I have a pretty easy time of
          it just asking my opponents what law they are using and will agree to
          obey and I use that. So far, it's all been California state law (much
          of which I've disqualified on technicalities THEY told me about). I
          avoid the federal jurisdiction. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".
          I'm only interested in a particular jurisdiction's laws if I have to
          enter it. Otherwise, like I said, I'm too busy.

          > He's been in since
          > Monday, they say he'll be there until the next hearing!!!

          Great!!! At least he won't be granting jurisdiction by paying bail!!!

          > Any advice?

          He should use his time wisely, as the Gordon stuff points out. I try to
          get the many steps I've identified in the right order, because fouling
          that up shows the other side you don't have a good agenda for your
          defense. I've got a great big agenda. It's so big, they don't want to
          find out what it is, so they told me.

          > I think he really want s this UCC approach to work. He's at his final
          > straw.

          Huh?? "Final straw"? Does that mean his "strawman" is like the
          Scarecrow in the "Wizard of Oz", losing his straw and now down to just
          one?? UCC approach?? Is that where you ignore all the other laws and
          try just to use the UCC? And why would you want to go from the area of
          rights to the area of legislatively granted privileges in commercial
          debt paper credit, the Law of Merchants? Is your friend an investment
          banker? Mortgage repackager? What keeps him in the equity jurisdiction
          by his own choice?

          [Bear, these questions are not Socratic, nor rhetorical. I'd like to
          know the real answers. I avoid and abhor UCC jurisdiction. I was
          trained to avoid it. And I never knew its application in any particular
          case was arbitrary, that after the Initial Moment Of Confrontation
          (IMOC) one could "choose" to have it apply or not.]

          > I really don't think he cares what happens to himself.

          He might make a good poker player then.

          > I imagine he's
          > already lost his job, etc.

          Well, at least some good comes of it. A job is a thing I'm glad to say
          I haven't had in many years. I have too many valuable things to do with
          my time. A job is labor or brainpower theft with false irredeemable UCC
          credit, usually for the benefit of inhuman corporations at the expense
          of the natural world.

          When I realized that the game was over here like it was in the USSR, I
          started intensifying my efforts to deal without ANY money, even the
          coinage I've been using all these years. All of the other people will
          soon be faced with the prospect of even-more-worthless FRNs suddenly
          flying home to roost and then their total disappearance. Job-takers
          will be forced to accept the Amero if they don't change their ways fast.

          My recent efforts to avoid even coin usage have met with big success.
          I've begun trading things without any reference to numbers other than
          real measurements of real things, like carats, ounces and pounds, but
          not any attempt to help people out by providing a relative FRN
          equivalent (an oxymoron when it involves a thing that never remains the
          same value). I've been doing it by telling them what I have to trade,
          and if I have anything they'd like to trade for, I ask them how much of
          what they have to trade they will gladly part with for my thing(s). So
          far, I've taken two offers was really happy with them and raised one
          with a slightly higher counter-offer which was accepted and which also
          made me very happy. The trades happened instantaneously with only a
          handshake. I've been trading mostly for food, preparing for famine.
          The only thing I need now is a source for gasoline. I'm working on it.

          Advice to Pinkies: Dust yourselves with the basics that have existed
          for all to use in your particular jurisdiction, THEN lay your "name
          brand" law over that framework and you might have better days in court.

          I quit going to court because it took too much time. I like to win
          earlier and more often, with fewer people (idiots and morons) involved,
          so I try to disqualify ALL contestants (as a good judge should do per
          the Ashwander Rules).