Re: [tips_and_tricks] Are you a pinkie?

  • ernest richard: Expressly Reserving All
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      what is a Bill of Exchange?

      Read here for an answer:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_exchange
    • Zetoolman
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        You stated a file in the files section in this post:

        At the above link I have placed a very intelligent sounding article that I described as "Sound reasoning on bills of exchange & bonds" discussing bills of exchange and bonds. This article puts into words what I have experienced. Over the last eighteen years I have seen the gurus come up with the latest legal rage.

        I do not see anything even close to this. Is it gone?? If not, please post the title!!

        Thanks!

        Moderator/Bear: "Sound reasoning on bills of exchange & bonds" is the title. Watch the dates on the files. This was posted yesterday. Bear
      • Stewart Pidd
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
          The file name is: Lib Tree June 08.pdf  posted June 3, 2008.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
            > I have that friend still in jail in a county North of me.
            > His maximum "sentence" was 24 hours in jail for 1st offense.

            Here, rich people PAY to stay overnight in our jail! Of course they all
            do it as part of a charity benefit, but 24 hours is still 24 hours.
            Good enough for a lawsuit if one was so inclined and had a cause of
            action.

            > But he did Sam Kennedy stuff, they arrested him.

            That's what I hate about "name brand" law. His should have been doing
            his own "stuff". If he happened to agree with Sam, that's great, maybe.
            I never heard of Sam before. Don't know what his stuff is. Can you tell
            me, is it better to start off with Sam stuff, and evolve into Elvick
            stuff on the way through Gordon stuff? Elvick went to jail. Gordon got
            beat up, but made new case law for us all and won gold compensation.
            Does that mean anything they say is wrong, or just parts of it? I'm all
            confused on how to use name brand law, but I have a pretty easy time of
            it just asking my opponents what law they are using and will agree to
            obey and I use that. So far, it's all been California state law (much
            of which I've disqualified on technicalities THEY told me about). I
            avoid the federal jurisdiction. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".
            I'm only interested in a particular jurisdiction's laws if I have to
            enter it. Otherwise, like I said, I'm too busy.

            > He's been in since
            > Monday, they say he'll be there until the next hearing!!!

            Great!!! At least he won't be granting jurisdiction by paying bail!!!

            > Any advice?

            He should use his time wisely, as the Gordon stuff points out. I try to
            get the many steps I've identified in the right order, because fouling
            that up shows the other side you don't have a good agenda for your
            defense. I've got a great big agenda. It's so big, they don't want to
            find out what it is, so they told me.

            > I think he really want s this UCC approach to work. He's at his final
            > straw.

            Huh?? "Final straw"? Does that mean his "strawman" is like the
            Scarecrow in the "Wizard of Oz", losing his straw and now down to just
            one?? UCC approach?? Is that where you ignore all the other laws and
            try just to use the UCC? And why would you want to go from the area of
            rights to the area of legislatively granted privileges in commercial
            debt paper credit, the Law of Merchants? Is your friend an investment
            banker? Mortgage repackager? What keeps him in the equity jurisdiction
            by his own choice?

            [Bear, these questions are not Socratic, nor rhetorical. I'd like to
            know the real answers. I avoid and abhor UCC jurisdiction. I was
            trained to avoid it. And I never knew its application in any particular
            case was arbitrary, that after the Initial Moment Of Confrontation
            (IMOC) one could "choose" to have it apply or not.]

            > I really don't think he cares what happens to himself.

            He might make a good poker player then.

            > I imagine he's
            > already lost his job, etc.

            Well, at least some good comes of it. A job is a thing I'm glad to say
            I haven't had in many years. I have too many valuable things to do with
            my time. A job is labor or brainpower theft with false irredeemable UCC
            credit, usually for the benefit of inhuman corporations at the expense
            of the natural world.

            When I realized that the game was over here like it was in the USSR, I
            started intensifying my efforts to deal without ANY money, even the
            coinage I've been using all these years. All of the other people will
            soon be faced with the prospect of even-more-worthless FRNs suddenly
            flying home to roost and then their total disappearance. Job-takers
            will be forced to accept the Amero if they don't change their ways fast.

            My recent efforts to avoid even coin usage have met with big success.
            I've begun trading things without any reference to numbers other than
            real measurements of real things, like carats, ounces and pounds, but
            not any attempt to help people out by providing a relative FRN
            equivalent (an oxymoron when it involves a thing that never remains the
            same value). I've been doing it by telling them what I have to trade,
            and if I have anything they'd like to trade for, I ask them how much of
            what they have to trade they will gladly part with for my thing(s). So
            far, I've taken two offers was really happy with them and raised one
            with a slightly higher counter-offer which was accepted and which also
            made me very happy. The trades happened instantaneously with only a
            handshake. I've been trading mostly for food, preparing for famine.
            The only thing I need now is a source for gasoline. I'm working on it.

            Advice to Pinkies: Dust yourselves with the basics that have existed
            for all to use in your particular jurisdiction, THEN lay your "name
            brand" law over that framework and you might have better days in court.

            I quit going to court because it took too much time. I like to win
            earlier and more often, with fewer people (idiots and morons) involved,
            so I try to disqualify ALL contestants (as a good judge should do per
            the Ashwander Rules).