Re: [tips_and_tricks] Are you a pinkie?

  • Pro Se
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      My friend & PINK went to
      several SAM KENEDY seminars - each costs about $800.00 FRN's
      She did "his process" & now sits in the Dauphin County jail,
      there she sits for almost 2 months.

      Did she do his process RIGHT?

      Did she do her own process....I'm not saying he wrong or right,
      just what happened to her.

      And where is Mr. Kennedy to get my friend CLAUDIA out of jail?
    • ernest richard: Expressly Reserving All
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        what is a Bill of Exchange?

        Read here for an answer:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_exchange
      • JD
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
          Thanx for this advice Bear!
          I have that friend stil in jail in a county North of me.
          His maximum "sentence" was 24 hours in jail for 1st offense.
          Bu he did Sam Kennedy stuff, they arrested him. He's been in since Mondy, they say he'll be there until the next hearing!!!
          Any advice?
          I think he really want s this UCC approach to work. He's at his final straw.
          I really don't think he cares what happens to himself. I imagine he's already lost his job, etc.
          JD
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
            You stated a file in the files section in this post:

            At the above link I have placed a very intelligent sounding article that I described as "Sound reasoning on bills of exchange & bonds" discussing bills of exchange and bonds. This article puts into words what I have experienced. Over the last eighteen years I have seen the gurus come up with the latest legal rage.

            I do not see anything even close to this. Is it gone?? If not, please post the title!!

            Thanks!

            Moderator/Bear: "Sound reasoning on bills of exchange & bonds" is the title. Watch the dates on the files. This was posted yesterday. Bear
          • Stewart Pidd
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
              The file name is: Lib Tree June 08.pdf  posted June 3, 2008.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
                > I have that friend still in jail in a county North of me.
                > His maximum "sentence" was 24 hours in jail for 1st offense.

                Here, rich people PAY to stay overnight in our jail! Of course they all
                do it as part of a charity benefit, but 24 hours is still 24 hours.
                Good enough for a lawsuit if one was so inclined and had a cause of
                action.

                > But he did Sam Kennedy stuff, they arrested him.

                That's what I hate about "name brand" law. His should have been doing
                his own "stuff". If he happened to agree with Sam, that's great, maybe.
                I never heard of Sam before. Don't know what his stuff is. Can you tell
                me, is it better to start off with Sam stuff, and evolve into Elvick
                stuff on the way through Gordon stuff? Elvick went to jail. Gordon got
                beat up, but made new case law for us all and won gold compensation.
                Does that mean anything they say is wrong, or just parts of it? I'm all
                confused on how to use name brand law, but I have a pretty easy time of
                it just asking my opponents what law they are using and will agree to
                obey and I use that. So far, it's all been California state law (much
                of which I've disqualified on technicalities THEY told me about). I
                avoid the federal jurisdiction. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".
                I'm only interested in a particular jurisdiction's laws if I have to
                enter it. Otherwise, like I said, I'm too busy.

                > He's been in since
                > Monday, they say he'll be there until the next hearing!!!

                Great!!! At least he won't be granting jurisdiction by paying bail!!!

                > Any advice?

                He should use his time wisely, as the Gordon stuff points out. I try to
                get the many steps I've identified in the right order, because fouling
                that up shows the other side you don't have a good agenda for your
                defense. I've got a great big agenda. It's so big, they don't want to
                find out what it is, so they told me.

                > I think he really want s this UCC approach to work. He's at his final
                > straw.

                Huh?? "Final straw"? Does that mean his "strawman" is like the
                Scarecrow in the "Wizard of Oz", losing his straw and now down to just
                one?? UCC approach?? Is that where you ignore all the other laws and
                try just to use the UCC? And why would you want to go from the area of
                rights to the area of legislatively granted privileges in commercial
                debt paper credit, the Law of Merchants? Is your friend an investment
                banker? Mortgage repackager? What keeps him in the equity jurisdiction
                by his own choice?

                [Bear, these questions are not Socratic, nor rhetorical. I'd like to
                know the real answers. I avoid and abhor UCC jurisdiction. I was
                trained to avoid it. And I never knew its application in any particular
                case was arbitrary, that after the Initial Moment Of Confrontation
                (IMOC) one could "choose" to have it apply or not.]

                > I really don't think he cares what happens to himself.

                He might make a good poker player then.

                > I imagine he's
                > already lost his job, etc.

                Well, at least some good comes of it. A job is a thing I'm glad to say
                I haven't had in many years. I have too many valuable things to do with
                my time. A job is labor or brainpower theft with false irredeemable UCC
                credit, usually for the benefit of inhuman corporations at the expense
                of the natural world.

                When I realized that the game was over here like it was in the USSR, I
                started intensifying my efforts to deal without ANY money, even the
                coinage I've been using all these years. All of the other people will
                soon be faced with the prospect of even-more-worthless FRNs suddenly
                flying home to roost and then their total disappearance. Job-takers
                will be forced to accept the Amero if they don't change their ways fast.

                My recent efforts to avoid even coin usage have met with big success.
                I've begun trading things without any reference to numbers other than
                real measurements of real things, like carats, ounces and pounds, but
                not any attempt to help people out by providing a relative FRN
                equivalent (an oxymoron when it involves a thing that never remains the
                same value). I've been doing it by telling them what I have to trade,
                and if I have anything they'd like to trade for, I ask them how much of
                what they have to trade they will gladly part with for my thing(s). So
                far, I've taken two offers was really happy with them and raised one
                with a slightly higher counter-offer which was accepted and which also
                made me very happy. The trades happened instantaneously with only a
                handshake. I've been trading mostly for food, preparing for famine.
                The only thing I need now is a source for gasoline. I'm working on it.

                Advice to Pinkies: Dust yourselves with the basics that have existed
                for all to use in your particular jurisdiction, THEN lay your "name
                brand" law over that framework and you might have better days in court.

                I quit going to court because it took too much time. I like to win
                earlier and more often, with fewer people (idiots and morons) involved,
                so I try to disqualify ALL contestants (as a good judge should do per
                the Ashwander Rules).