Are you a pinkie?

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008

      At the above link I have placed a very intelligent sounding article that I described as "Sound reasoning on bills of exchange & bonds" discussing bills of exchange and bonds. This article puts into words what I have experienced. Over the last eighteen years I have seen the gurus come up with the latest legal rage. I call it pop law. All the newbie's and the gullible attend the guru's seminar and jump on the band wagon by parroting what they learned there. A lot of them take what they learned and act on it without doing any critical thinking or research; usually because they don't know how. Then, some time flows under the bridge and the prosecutors get around to taking what the investigators found to the grand jury and then the indictments for what the gurus taught start coming out. Usually, with the exceptions of Milton Pilot, the Montana Freemen and Roger Elvick, the guru is not prosecuted because he never did what he taught! One speaker I heard described these newbie's and gullible guru seminar attendees as pinkies. Pinkies are baby lab rats that you dust with new, unproven paperwork and then send them out into the world to see what happens. Pinkies never stop to think that a prosecutor or grand jury might take an interest in their actions, nor do they think ahead about how they will defend their actions. Usually, this happens one to three years later, and the guru seminar promoter has taken his fat seminar fees and moved to the Dominican Republic . As to how to defend what he taught you; you are on your own. This is part of the reason that I take issue with Jean Keating, Dr. Sam Kennedy, Winston Shrout, Rice McCloud and Jack Smith. To me, what they teach is analogous to pulling the pin on a hand grenade and handing it to a three year old and telling him, for best results, throw this as far away from you as you can.

      I watched Jack Smith tutor a man on a civil case right into three $200 sanctions in a row and then into jail on contempt. Once there, Jack had no solution for getting him out.

      It was either Jean Keating or Rice McCloud's friend that got a felony charge following Jack Smith's advice of serving private process on the cops. Rather than capture his strawman and owning the case as a way of defending the felony, they sent their friend to me for conventional research and some conventional paperwork! As a result of conventional research and conventional paperwork the prosecutor made the defendant such a sweet plea offer that he couldn't turn it down.

      While the promoters of the latest pop law rage do their seminars, make their money, and come and go; leaving the pinkies to deal with the aftermath; those of us who do conventional law keep plugging away gaining knowledge, experience, and adding to our repertoire like mixed martial artists learning new submission holds and fight strategies all the while racking up win after win. If you think you might be a pinkie with respect to bills of exchange or bonds, I highly recommend that you read the above article. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-613-8866/720-203-5142 c. Skype-legalbear

      Bear ' s Yahoo group: Tips & Tricks for Court

      BEAR ' S WEB PAGES: www.irs-armory.com www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.bearscart.com www.legal-research-video.com www.judgeonaleash.com

      For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2661 W. 46th St., Loveland, CO 80538

    • Pro Se
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        My friend & PINK went to
        several SAM KENEDY seminars - each costs about $800.00 FRN's
        She did "his process" & now sits in the Dauphin County jail,
        there she sits for almost 2 months.

        Did she do his process RIGHT?

        Did she do her own process....I'm not saying he wrong or right,
        just what happened to her.

        And where is Mr. Kennedy to get my friend CLAUDIA out of jail?
      • ernest richard: Expressly Reserving All
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
          what is a Bill of Exchange?

          Read here for an answer:

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_exchange
        • JD
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
            Thanx for this advice Bear!
            I have that friend stil in jail in a county North of me.
            His maximum "sentence" was 24 hours in jail for 1st offense.
            Bu he did Sam Kennedy stuff, they arrested him. He's been in since Mondy, they say he'll be there until the next hearing!!!
            Any advice?
            I think he really want s this UCC approach to work. He's at his final straw.
            I really don't think he cares what happens to himself. I imagine he's already lost his job, etc.
            JD
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
              You stated a file in the files section in this post:

              At the above link I have placed a very intelligent sounding article that I described as "Sound reasoning on bills of exchange & bonds" discussing bills of exchange and bonds. This article puts into words what I have experienced. Over the last eighteen years I have seen the gurus come up with the latest legal rage.

              I do not see anything even close to this. Is it gone?? If not, please post the title!!

              Thanks!

              Moderator/Bear: "Sound reasoning on bills of exchange & bonds" is the title. Watch the dates on the files. This was posted yesterday. Bear
            • Stewart Pidd
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
                The file name is: Lib Tree June 08.pdf  posted June 3, 2008.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
                  > I have that friend still in jail in a county North of me.
                  > His maximum "sentence" was 24 hours in jail for 1st offense.

                  Here, rich people PAY to stay overnight in our jail! Of course they all
                  do it as part of a charity benefit, but 24 hours is still 24 hours.
                  Good enough for a lawsuit if one was so inclined and had a cause of
                  action.

                  > But he did Sam Kennedy stuff, they arrested him.

                  That's what I hate about "name brand" law. His should have been doing
                  his own "stuff". If he happened to agree with Sam, that's great, maybe.
                  I never heard of Sam before. Don't know what his stuff is. Can you tell
                  me, is it better to start off with Sam stuff, and evolve into Elvick
                  stuff on the way through Gordon stuff? Elvick went to jail. Gordon got
                  beat up, but made new case law for us all and won gold compensation.
                  Does that mean anything they say is wrong, or just parts of it? I'm all
                  confused on how to use name brand law, but I have a pretty easy time of
                  it just asking my opponents what law they are using and will agree to
                  obey and I use that. So far, it's all been California state law (much
                  of which I've disqualified on technicalities THEY told me about). I
                  avoid the federal jurisdiction. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".
                  I'm only interested in a particular jurisdiction's laws if I have to
                  enter it. Otherwise, like I said, I'm too busy.

                  > He's been in since
                  > Monday, they say he'll be there until the next hearing!!!

                  Great!!! At least he won't be granting jurisdiction by paying bail!!!

                  > Any advice?

                  He should use his time wisely, as the Gordon stuff points out. I try to
                  get the many steps I've identified in the right order, because fouling
                  that up shows the other side you don't have a good agenda for your
                  defense. I've got a great big agenda. It's so big, they don't want to
                  find out what it is, so they told me.

                  > I think he really want s this UCC approach to work. He's at his final
                  > straw.

                  Huh?? "Final straw"? Does that mean his "strawman" is like the
                  Scarecrow in the "Wizard of Oz", losing his straw and now down to just
                  one?? UCC approach?? Is that where you ignore all the other laws and
                  try just to use the UCC? And why would you want to go from the area of
                  rights to the area of legislatively granted privileges in commercial
                  debt paper credit, the Law of Merchants? Is your friend an investment
                  banker? Mortgage repackager? What keeps him in the equity jurisdiction
                  by his own choice?

                  [Bear, these questions are not Socratic, nor rhetorical. I'd like to
                  know the real answers. I avoid and abhor UCC jurisdiction. I was
                  trained to avoid it. And I never knew its application in any particular
                  case was arbitrary, that after the Initial Moment Of Confrontation
                  (IMOC) one could "choose" to have it apply or not.]

                  > I really don't think he cares what happens to himself.

                  He might make a good poker player then.

                  > I imagine he's
                  > already lost his job, etc.

                  Well, at least some good comes of it. A job is a thing I'm glad to say
                  I haven't had in many years. I have too many valuable things to do with
                  my time. A job is labor or brainpower theft with false irredeemable UCC
                  credit, usually for the benefit of inhuman corporations at the expense
                  of the natural world.

                  When I realized that the game was over here like it was in the USSR, I
                  started intensifying my efforts to deal without ANY money, even the
                  coinage I've been using all these years. All of the other people will
                  soon be faced with the prospect of even-more-worthless FRNs suddenly
                  flying home to roost and then their total disappearance. Job-takers
                  will be forced to accept the Amero if they don't change their ways fast.

                  My recent efforts to avoid even coin usage have met with big success.
                  I've begun trading things without any reference to numbers other than
                  real measurements of real things, like carats, ounces and pounds, but
                  not any attempt to help people out by providing a relative FRN
                  equivalent (an oxymoron when it involves a thing that never remains the
                  same value). I've been doing it by telling them what I have to trade,
                  and if I have anything they'd like to trade for, I ask them how much of
                  what they have to trade they will gladly part with for my thing(s). So
                  far, I've taken two offers was really happy with them and raised one
                  with a slightly higher counter-offer which was accepted and which also
                  made me very happy. The trades happened instantaneously with only a
                  handshake. I've been trading mostly for food, preparing for famine.
                  The only thing I need now is a source for gasoline. I'm working on it.

                  Advice to Pinkies: Dust yourselves with the basics that have existed
                  for all to use in your particular jurisdiction, THEN lay your "name
                  brand" law over that framework and you might have better days in court.

                  I quit going to court because it took too much time. I like to win
                  earlier and more often, with fewer people (idiots and morons) involved,
                  so I try to disqualify ALL contestants (as a good judge should do per
                  the Ashwander Rules).