Larken Rose's Chronicle of his recent judicial experience

  • Steve Coerper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hi -

      Larken Rose "kicked the dragon" with his assertions of the validity and applicability of Section 861 in determining one's income tax liability.  As most of you probably know, he and his wife both were tried and both did a stretch in the Federal slammer.

      I am posting many of Larken's articles/rants on my web site.  You can see the list and brief descriptions at http://www.rogershermansociety.org/articles.htm.  He is clear and concise, and these items are, in my opinion, well worth reading and passing on.  If you wish, you can also subscribe to his emails.

      He also has a new book out called Kicking The Dragon which chronicles his experience with the courts and the legal system from the first time he heard of 861 to the time he was released from prison.

      Just thought you might like to know.

      Best,

      Steve
    • mn_chicago
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Coerper" <steve@...>
        > wrote:

        > > Larken Rose "kicked the dragon" with his assertions of
        > > the validity and applicability of Section 861 in
        > > determining one's income tax liability. As most of you
        > > probably know, he and his wife both were tried and both
        > > did a stretch in the Federal slammer.

        When I first started looking for ways to go up against
        the IRS, about 8 years ago, I ran across this guy's
        stance on sec 861. Knowing very little, I thought I
        had come across an incredible defense.

        The more I read about how to deal with theirs, the more
        apparent it became that arguing any section of the code
        was a sure fire way to lose. The better appraoch was
        to force the IRS to prove one was a taxpayer and demand
        a verfied, lawful assessment. It is analogus to FF's
        initial moment of confrontation, and it works.

        I can never understand why those who promote ways to
        go up against the IRS and then spend time in jail for
        the failure of their approach to work, still maintain
        a following.

        It is not for me to advise someone not to read his
        information, but I would certainly never use it.

        Just my point of view and direct experience,

        mn
      • wm@greenes.us
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
          As presented paragraphs #24 and #25 of the Qui Tam Action (Case #08-cv-0280_LEK/DHR) which was just unsealed a few weeks ago, questions and reasons for questions regard “Section 861” which are found in said “Statement of  [538] Facts and Beliefs Regarding the Individual Income Tax” under the “Ninth Belief”, paragraphs 1-16. Nowhere in American history or jurisprudence have said questions been answered except by Larken Rose in his research report, “Taxable Income”, and Nowhere in American history or jurisprudence have said questions been answered, except by various tax professionals at the Citizens’ Truth in Taxation Hearing in Washington DC on February 27-28, 2002 by a panel of experts including constitutional attorney Lowell Becraft, former IRS Special Agent Joseph Banister and Bill Benson, and NOWHERE IN AMERICAN JURISPRUDENCE have said facts been formally and specifically refuted.

          Blessings,
          Bill