About my Amended Motion For Preliminary Injunctive Relief

  • wm@greenes.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008

      Well, one of the people I respect the most tells me I really blew it with my “Amended Motion For Preliminary Injunctive Relief” which is attached for your review.

      I submitted it on May 30th and I made a few dumb mistakes like having a page number listed wrong on the Table of Contents and failing to make the “See Exhibit #” connotation for Exhibit #67 which is shown in the “Listing of Exhibits” section.  But as I said, one of the people I respect the most tells me I really blew it, and after my wife saw what he wrote she said “I told you so” and a lot more.

      Anyway, so I guess everything is not as it should be, but it is nevertheless attached for your review, and now I guess I’ll wait for the court to take me apart.  Sh*t happens.

      Blessings,

      Bill