Becraft on Admiralty

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2008
      I find this interesting since "The Lawers Blue Book" of citations and abreviations shows there is only one proper "legal" abbreviation for "United States of America" and it is "U.S." and the term United States shows no "legal" abbreviation listed? Isn't that interesting! This book can be purchased from the book store of any college that teaches law courses and is required of most law students. I would imagine it could also be purchased from any book store as well. Since it was compiled by the heads of multiple legal institutions it has sufficient authority to be used for citation.
      Respectfully,
         Bob L.

      One unsettling aspect of Larry's myth buster references concerns
      the rights and standing of a "Citizen of the United States of America" vs
      a "United States citizen". Larry uses cases before the 14th amendment
      [and prior to spelling peoples names in ALL CAPs], showing these cases
      say the "Citizen of the United States" means all People living in a Union
      State with their unalienable rights -