Luis Ewing on who to avoid

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2008
      > I went and re-read that message. The part mentioning the Flynn's was
      > QUOTED BY ME, not said by me. I had never heard of them before. I
      > don't follow or hunt down gurus. I'm my own guru. I'm against the use
      > of gurus because people use their names for certain defenses that always
      > existed there in the law for any of us to find. Just because I use the
      > California Penal Code provisions regarding complaints and arraignments,
      > should their use now carry my name? And all these gurus just get
      > credited with the one or few things that others notice they noticed,
      > while the whole law is there for all of us to notice all the time.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > FF

      The Flynn's, heathen pagans or not, use the very same tactics and
      process you do, oaths of office to fundamental jurisdiction BUT
      what is missed is that their wins did not really pivot on correct
      paper work or points of law, BUT by their extensive grass roots
      efforts of newspapers, radio shows to fliers stuck on cars in big
      parking lots to get the attention of the upper gov't ranks to stop
      the embarrassing publicity by forcing judges to remove them selves
      and get cases dismissed. Alas the criminal judges got away w/o
      any penalty beyond leaving the case or their office and local
      reputation.

      Chief Ewing's process depends on removing SSN and US citizen
      status and applying the real definitions of what drug, tax or traffic
      law is charged. Those who have already approached their cases
      by this standing and have lost may find Luis at a lost to proceed.

      hobot

      .