Becraft on Admiralty

  • Faith Farm
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 3:04 PM
      Forwarded Message ----------
      Well you can't expect much more from a s***my attorney set up to mislead
      the patriot and protect the establishment from damage control.  Here is
      what someone else had to say to Larry and she won her case in admiralty.
      Read on

      Larry,

      Your links were sent to me.  Although I respect you as a person and you
      have the Right to express your opinion, my experience dictates to me that
      you do not yet know all the facts.

      I have used Admiralty Law via the Statutory Code and UCC in a court battle
      with the City of Aiken.  I won.  Hands down.

      The fact is that lawyers, like you, do not want the citizen to understand
      what is happening to our "law" . . . and try to persuade us to avoid using
      the actual code used in the Courts today.

      The judge sitting for my case actually said, "We do not mention the
      Constitution in this court room."

      With all due respect for your intelligence, I say you are wrong.

      Sincerely,
      R.E. Sutherland, M.Ed/sciences
      Nuclear Radiological Controls Inspector
      Aiken, SC
      becworks@...

      Need I say more?  I won a tax case in SC back in 1994/95 when a Dr went
      all the way in admiralty.  Even the judges, mafgistrate and the three US
      attorneys had no clue they were in admiralty untill 2 years and three
      months into the case.  Then they cried the blues and wanted to change
      everything including the caption page.  But they sunk themselves and 9
      months later IRS withdrew it's claim against the Dr and family ( civil
      case) and the court had no choice to sit there bewildered and dismiss the
      case.  Way back in 1988 I won a traffic case on a military base of a
      civilian charged with a state law on federal land.  The case was won
      before it ever got to the hearing stage when the US prosecutor said we
      have no case wait here. He went to the provost marshall sitting as the
      judge, came back and said to the man your free to go hand this to the
      clerk going out.  You know what was written on that paper?  Yup  ADMIRALTY
      CROSS LIABLE, DISMISSED.  Well someone knows because the paper I wrote for
      the fellow never mentioned admiralty only the admiralty statutes found in
      Title 28 as they are all admiralty statutes.
      What do I have to say?  Larry's a government plant, beware. Why do you
      think Larry attacks James Montgomery for bringing out the truth with his
      "We ain't Brits rants?   End of story
      Big Al

      On Thu, 29 May 2008 11:26:49 -0400, Circuitman <circuitmann@...>
      wrote:

      I received a message in another forum which provided Larry Becraft's
      (http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/AdmiraltyJuris.html)
      take on the admiralty issue in the Patriot community. He referenced an
      article
      by The Informer on ATG Press at
      http://www.atgpress.com/inform/Admiralty/ad003.htm
      as being one of those that spout nonsense concerning this subject. The
      link in
      Becrafts article is the first link in the last paragraph.

      I assume Big Al would have something to say....?

    • hobot
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 9:16 PM
        One unsettling aspect of Larry's myth buster references concerns
        the rights and standing of a "Citizen of the United States of America" vs
        a "United States citizen". Larry uses cases before the 14th amendment
        [and prior to spelling peoples names in ALL CAPs], showing these cases
        say the "Citizen of the United States" means all People living in a Union
        State with their unalienable rights - then points out cases after 1968
        that say all "US citizens" can also be termed as "citizens of the Untied
        States",
        Larry then concludes that both types of people have the same standing as
        prior to 1968 no mater how the Name is capitalized or not, so one is
        patriot myth stupid for thinking there was a change after 1968.

        One friend Wayne Hicks, creator of IS-S non SSN banking /investment
        program, hired Larry last year to handle a few million dollar
        tax case in Branson MO. Wayne strapped at the time d/t the IRS
        locking up assets, was surprised and pleased Larry only asked for
        5 grand to handle the whole complex affair. When I heard this I cringed
        believing Larry was a set up to assure IRS success. My friend's total
        assets are gone and life ruined so had to move away struggling to
        even keep his family fed.

        hobot

        and
      • Bob law