Luis Ewing

  • rock creek
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2008
      I don't believe a word of it-I know a shill when I see one. Why don't you show what he did for you?

      Moderator/Bear: Yeah, give us those case numbers and courts.

      I've personally know and worked on occasion with Luis for over 10 years.

      While he may appear to be a bit rough on clients, I have NEVER known him to be dishonest or not follow through with his commitments or projects.