Who wants to hang out with Jack & Margee?

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2008

      This comment was posted to the group, "There seems to be a lot of animosity and name calling coming through in this thread. So I have only one question.

      what ever happened to judge ye not, lest ye be judged?"

      This writer must not be aware of Matthew 7:15-20:

      "15Beware of false prophets, who come to you dressed as sheep, but inside they are devouring wolves. 16You will [l]fully recognize them by their fruits. Do people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17Even so, every healthy (sound) tree bears good fruit [worthy of admiration], but the sickly (decaying, worthless) tree bears bad (worthless) fruit. 18A good (healthy) tree cannot bear bad (worthless) fruit, nor can a bad (diseased) tree bear excellent fruit [worthy of admiration]. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire. 20Therefore, you will [o]fully know them by their fruits."

      In short, part of our job is to make judgments respecting fruit.

      This writer must not be aware of 2 Timothy 3:2-5:

      2For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unrighteous and profane. 3[They will be] without natural [human] affection (callous and inhuman), relentless (admitting of no truce or appeasement); [they will be] slanderers (false accusers, troublemakers), intemperate and loose in morals and conduct, uncontrolled and fierce, haters of good. 4[They will be] treacherous [betrayers], rash, [and] inflated with self-conceit. [They will be] lovers of sensual pleasures and vain amusements more than and rather than lovers of Jahuwah. 5For [although] they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it [their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession]. Avoid [all] such people [turn away from them]."

      In short, we are to watch for certain behaviors, make judgments about them, and when we adjudge that someone is involved in the behaviors set forth above we are to turn away from them.

      Let us also not forget 1 Corinthians 2:15, "But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one."

      I believe that what the writer raising the issue of "judge not" above is quoting Luke 6:37 (Amplified version), "Judge not [neither pronouncing judgment nor subjecting to censure], and you will not be judged; do not condemn and pronounce guilty, and you will not be condemned and pronounced guilty; acquit and forgive and release (give up resentment, let it drop), and you will be acquitted and forgiven and released."

      In science, all known data must be taken into account in order to formulate the best theories. The above Scriptures appear contradictory until the meaning of "judge not" in Luke 6:37 is examined. From my point of view, my comments on Jack and Margee amounted to an examination of their fruit and works; but not a condemnation or pronouncement of judgment. Pronouncement of judgment is Jahuwah's job; as is condemnation. As can be seen from 2 Timothy 3:2-5, there are certain types of people we are to turn away from. It is my contention that Jack & Margee are two of them. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-613-8866/720-203-5142 c. Skype-legalbear

      Bear ' s Yahoo group: Tips & Tricks for Court

      BEAR ' S WEB PAGES: www.irs-armory.com www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.bearscart.com www.legal-research-video.com www.judgeonaleash.com

      For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2661 W. 46th St., Loveland, CO 80538